Praluent Outcomes

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Aug 27, 2018 at 7:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are they being published? This is getting suspicious!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Outcomes expected soon - maybe by end of the month. Label change not until April and unclear if will be noticeable different than Repatha.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aren't we getting priority review?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Makes no difference. Docs see the pcsk9s as interchangeable. They will use which ever they can get access to. Looks like Rapatha has better access, hence the market leader. Sanofi always operates in competitors rear view mirrors.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No priority review because unmet need was met by Repatha. Cutting corners on their trials did pay off here. Don't worry about CV. Diabetes is the area that should be more concerned right now.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They filed for all-cause mortality benefit, so they should get priority review even tho FDA will crush the mortality data at adcom. Its worth getting shit on to get it approved a few months earlier. But I agree with above that access is the key to success in this space.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why should Diabetes be concerned? What is going to change?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d say up against competitors, both diabetes and cv divisions are very lean. In many cases it’s 4 to 1 or even more against competing therapies. If they went any leaner then i would say they’re getting ready to pull out entirely or move to contract sales force which I don’t think would happen here. Seems like both divisions should be safe this year for once. We’ll see soon enough.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is the launch date for Praluent?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok. So it was launched in 2016. When will it’s promotion begin?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Promotion has never stopped since it was launched. People woke up and sold it this morning. “Presumably”

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Job was posted to sell Praluent in my area. In the interview process since my current pharma job is about to explode. Any estimation on the lifespan of a rep with this product? Any other products in the bag? Much appreciated. I only need another 3 years.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Praluent and Multaq can probably get you 2-3 years. go for it!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Putting Sanofi on your resume is a resume killer. This would kill you on any future pharma opportunities. Believe me, this gig won’t last long for you. They will suck the life out of you. Beware. Praluent and Multag are dogs. Sanofi is the dog pound. Proceed with caution.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest