Praluent POA

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by anonymous, Mar 22, 2019 at 11:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Foul mouthed, ignorant and lazy. Truly inept, tough behind a key board, MAGA really? That’s what your tiny little brain comes back with? Very sad how untalented and dumb my so called peers are

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some days I experience depression and anxiety as I think about promoting Praluent. Some days I lay in bed and enter my calls and dream about having success on the field. That always ends as I wake up to reality and repeat the process on another day. Anyone else experiencing this problem? Praluent is dead money. Nobody wants it and docs are happy with generic statins. Who could possibly inject this med over a lifetime. The end is near, especially with our new fearless leader at the helm. Now go be disruptive! Good luck kids.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eat this Mr Wimp

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a great hire. You've definitely been a game changer in your territory. I bet your doctors see you as valuable. You've got to be the biggest pussy in pharma.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your post is hilarious, unfortunately theres too much truth to it. Yes, depression hits every morning, hell, every day. If, by chance, I'm having a good day, there will be some disaster during the day which ruins it. Then the managers. Holy shit. Field visits. Micromanaging. District teleconferences every other week. The NDC fiasco train wreck. Lets role play like all the other big pharma companies. The new sales director. She is the nail in the coffin for us. I told an office today that I have to be clinical disruptive. Her comment? You do that here and you'll be out on your ass. Good direction PW. Clueless.

In a pathetic way, I'm glad someone else feels the same way I do. Whats the saying? Misery loves company? Yeah. This pushing pressure down to the reps, which carries to the end user(providers)has always failed. It's never worked. And it won't now. All that's going to happen is this: quotes being raised will prevent reps from hitting goal. After a time period they will be placed on a PIP. When nothing improves, they will can the rep. Then they can go out and hire a brand new youngster with zero background, relationships, or history of the market. But hey, at least they can get them for free. Mind you, nothing in the culture will change, only the pressure, slick car salesman approach, which will never work either. Never has. But you ass managers, keep towing the line. Put that pressure on us. See how that works. Doctors will get sick of the never ending Regeneron revolving rep door, and will eventually use no Praluent. And you managers-keep on with the field visits. The day is coming when you will no longer be allowed to access clinics. Doctors dont like you. Period. They know what you do. For those who don't believe this, you're a frickin' moron.

BE BOLD!
    BE CLINICALLY DISRUPTIVE!!!!!!!!

Yes, lets see how that works out

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol-the old clinical disruption thing. what do you expect? do you actually think she can come up with something useful? the only think NBD was missing was a pair of pom poms for the fake enthusiasm she was selling. it turned my stomach to watch and listen to her. good luck to all. were going to need it

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here’s an idea, learn how to actually sell and stopped kidding your ass kicked by us, we’d actually like some competition to grow this market. My customers don’t even know who you guys are, bunch of sales re-treads

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who hired Paige and why? Talk about female privilege. She needs to go already.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Some days I experience depression and anxiety as I think about promoting Praluent. Some days I lay in bed and enter my calls and dream about having success on the field."

So funny-great line

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God she is so poor and she doesn't even know it. What about some of her answers/comments when she was sitting on the "panel" discussions? Shit. God

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God your post is so infantile. Always good to see how those who’ve never accomplished much think they know how to evaluate someone who has. If you were any good at all maybe you’d be leading. Instead you you come here with post after post and reply to your own posts. Grow up Phil

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right Mr. Maturity. You some kind of old man or what? Damn right i can evaluate people. Its not hard. For instance, when I see a dickhead like yourself, I know it. Easy.You must be one of those over-inflated, think you're more important than you are type of managers running around here yes? Like the other poster said-go do your secretarial work. Go sign expenses. Go have some field rides and act like the buffoon you are. Do some coaching. Right on dude. Go Go Go

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A dickhead? Didn’t realize I was talking to a 10 year old just thought you were one more lousy rep, blaming others, making excuses, not taking responsibility. Always someone else’s fault can’t possibly have anything to do with a literary titan like yourself

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RL Hired her and then split once he realized what a mess it is here.
    Let’s be honest, you ain’t gonna get top talent with all the baggage Praluent has.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes that right dickhead. Go back and do your secretarial work "manager" . hahaha

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well it’s mostly making life miserable for you, look how well trained you are, a little monkey boy. I have so much co trip over you that you come here and rant like a little ball boy. Jump monkey jump!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rotney King once said “ why can’t we all get along?”

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's it feel to be as unscrupulous as yourself taking all that money to perform secretarial skills? Go approve some expense. Do my bidding.