Praluent POA

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by anonymous, Mar 22, 2019 at 11:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where are those secretaries? Please do some expense. And then do my bidding. Thats right. Ha

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Feels quite good. I see how much power I have over you, I dominate your thinking so much that you come to this web site to be a little cry baby. I really love it and thank you so much for asking! Quite seeet of you dear

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry! Meant to sign, Marc D and Lars

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right. You think you have power over me? Think again twit. But what can we expect from some of our know it all "managers." Ha. You and your cronies on the manager team are pathetic, and everyone knows it. The only power you have is in your pants when you're with your pack buddy during the weekends since you don't get any from the fat ass wife. No, go do some expenses mr. secretary. Do my bidding.Haha. So weak

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bitch is gone!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!

So glad
    BE BOLD
    BE DISRUPTIVE

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like a little wind up monkey so fun!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dummie she moved to our flagship product, our crown jewel, this is a vote of confidence. Continue to celebrate your epic failure of selling a drug nobody wants and getting beat like a drum by your competitors. Lars

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure thing. Now go do my bidding.

Yeah, sign off on some expenses. Do more admin work mr secretary. have a twinkie to feed your fat ass while your in the office, in PJ's

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buubye Paige. Gonna miss ya...not. You’re about as appreciated and valued as a Praluent sample. Get ready team Eyelea. Buckle up, it’s gonna be a rough ride.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is everybody fucking pumped to head to SD for CVOT? we're going to kill Amgen now with our new data. we have mortality outcomes! god we are going to kick ass now

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy smokes more secretary? You might be the most unoriginal poster on CP. certainly the lamest, do my bidding secretary? Sad sack

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Holy Smokes" -WTH

Thats right-do my fucking bidding you peon piss ant manager

Lets have some more fire drills from you clowns

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^ just another punk ass manager. what can we expect

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From the secretary’s desk “expect a significant staffing change in Q4” better gear up for the fire drill sales monkey

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I make more money than you, drive a better car, have a bigger house, a hotter wife, more successful kids and don’t have anyone riding my ass. Yep life is pretty good as a secretary!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure you do. Because Sanofi is the most envious corporation in the world. Haha, go take your meds and get back to reality.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah right douche bag
    Keep dreaming

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HaHa!!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fired up for POA!!!!!!!!!! Florida!!!!!