Pre-reorganization Preparation - TIME IS LIMITED

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Oct 4, 2020 at 10:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now after all the months of a reorg speculation were finally announced last week by our wonderful senior leaders, our warning has been given and it's time to be preparing in advance for doom's day coming in the next 30 - 60 days. Here are some things to consider so if your one of the unfortunate ones cut, then trying to quickly collect your thoughts with very little time before your locked out of the Lundbeck system.

1. Update your resume and LinkedIn profile TODAY if not already completed.
    2. Print off your 2020 FCRs, mid-year and year-end reviews for the past two years based on tenure.
    3. Print off at least the past year's IC reports including national ranking reports.
    4. Print off any ATTABOY emails.
    5. Get your brag book in order.
    6. Print off at least your last two year's W-2's if you have been here that long and your most recent
    paystubs.
    7. Be proactively searching & applying for jobs online: LinkedIn, simplyhired.com. Indeed, Monster,
    etc.
    8. Be aggressively connecting with medical sales recruiters ASAP. Other co reps are looking too now.
    9. Network w/ other co reps. This is the worst time of the year to be looking for a new job. It may take
    awhile.
    10. Request letters of recommendation from your most trusted HCPs for the brag book.
    11. DON'T use anymore PTO even tho the chiefs here kept telling us last week not to hold onto them.
    Remember, your going to need that extra income especially for those of you who may only get the
    standard severance package of the usual 90 days if only here one to three years.
    12. Get yourself mentally ready for a hard road of applying online and your interviewing skills beefed up.
    Competition will be intense with Pfizer, Ironwood and Novo Nordisk among others already announcing
    Q4 reorgs, (LAYOFFS.) The bloodbath of Covid and this impending radical election is so intense on
    our industry.
    13. Don't be a procrastinator and wait it out. Uncle Lundy won't lose an ounce of sleep-disrupting some of our lives here soon.

Any other pre-reorganization preparation suggestions? PLEASE DO SHARE! We're all in this together and will get thru yet another stressful time.
    Good luck to everyone here.

get

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no way this is happening. Something, something, partners, contracts, something. The company will continue to pay me to not work more than 1 hour per day. Also, I will get another job in this labor market right away. Reps are the key to all medical care.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am prepared. I have several new games for my PS4 that I can’t wait to try. My tennis game has improved amazingly since I have had so much time to practice. I have put on 15lbs. of muscle since I am now an official gym rat. I be lookin’ good!

Now I will polish up my fantastic resume, hit LinkedIn and the others, network like hell and would hope to start a new job early December or January. I am pumped! If you guys think of anything else, let me know.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you aren’t old or male.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like you covered it well. Anyone here thinking they are protected and not planning ahead only have themselves to blame when we are finally told whether we stay or go, stay in specialty or take a demotion to primary care or remote virtual selling. Thanks for the info OP. Prays for all of us!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left Lundbeck for much greener pastures. I heard about the reorg and thought I would see what was happening on CP. When I left the pipeline was already in the toilet, and I knew there was no future here. Having a psycho ASM that was totally protected by HR, made leaving all the easier. Now, apparently things look worse at Lundbeck.

I have been with several companies like all of you. Until i started with Lundbeck, I had some really good managers that knew pharma sales. Lundbeck will go to amazing lengths to protect bad managers. I never understood why. Lundbeck has lost many good reps due to bad managers. My current manager is top notch. Also, I never understood why some reps never even bothered to look elsewhere, even those with horrible managers, or those those that knew that the pipeline was dead.

‘Look at the past CEO’s, and you can see why Lundbeck has had issues. The first CEO, was let go I believe for some very serious compliance issues. Then Kare came along and fired a ton of people right out of the gate, lined his pockets, and quit. Somewhere in here was the appearance of Tres. Oh well, enough said there. Then D. Dunsire showed up. Don’t think her record here has been all that stellar, but I guess she has done her best. Where to from here is the question for those that survive.

I wish you all the best. There are some really great reps and a few great managers at Lundbeck. If you survive, and most will, you need to really examine why you want to continue to stay.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were obviously very sarcastic and you’re in totally full of shit. I believe you need to go back to the gym and put on another 15 pounds of muscle. LOL. And don’t count on getting a job in December or January if you haven’t polished off your resume yet and started applying. Many of us who have prepared well in advance will be there before you Mr. Smart Ass. Now go pump your muscles for someone else in another company. It’s people like you that need to be optimized out of here soon.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

November 12th Town Hall to announce re-org timeline?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope it’s a home gym. Shared gyms are one of the highest risk COVID environments.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My guess is you are like the vast majority of Lundbeck reps in that you are too damn lazy to actively look for another company. You are likely a cast off from another company, and found your way to the Island of Misfit Toys, aka Lundbeck. I left on my own accord awhile back, and I am not the poster quoted above. You are no longer a specialty rep, but just another rep calling on PC. Lundbeck reps seem to be considered the bottom of the barrel to other companies, you I am sure, are no exception. Sit down with your silly little sophomoric patient profiles, and ask your docs if they see this type of patient!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey!!!! Fighting words. We are world class in all we do.
    Especially Tres. Massive skills.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet, you find yourself commenting on this thread. Go sit in the corner.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're right. I'm going right over to Otsuka to apply for a position. They are way ahead of Lundbeck in pipeline, leadership, and career development.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That will turnout well for you in light of the fact that Otsuka told their people they will be restructuring by years end. Good luck.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke, Otsuka is a total shit show themselves and just as bad or worse as here at Lundbeck. Their business model is very micromanaged and reps there are miserable AF. My Otsuka partners have been out to pasture and worthless as hell definitely not happy in their positions. Go have fun moving over there although I believe your full of shit and just trying to stir up the pot here.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet, no where in the country has there been an outbreak at a gym or fitness center. Weird.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is totally and completely false. But please keep going, we need you to test the hypothesis. The world would hate to lose you to COVID or have you suffer permanent lung or heart damage.