Pre-reorganization Preparation - TIME IS LIMITED

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Oct 4, 2020 at 10:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're exactly right! While the rumor out there is the NS1 Northera reps are at most risk here, anyone thinking psych is immune from downsizing is kidding themselves. Just b/c Kaya led us to believe during the POA general session there would be no cuts in psych, that story has been told in advance of other pharma reorgs and often reps found out differently on the day of reckoning when the real bloodbath was shed.

Hopefully, everyone has been doing their due diligence and looking at other opportunities!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are aware of which reps are fudging their call numbers and are staying home. Those will be the first to the slaughter. Home office is laughing about it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean everyone? Literally everyone is fudging numbers one way or another right now

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I serious doubt they are aware of who is lying about their calls. They don’t need to because everyone single one of us do it! Also, there will be no slaughter as you put it, at least in psych. They need every psych rep out there. To me, the Vyepti and Northera reps should sell both drugs, and reduce their numbers. Companies are now advertising for virtual reps, so you know Lundbeck is going to do the same. This will be a very minor reorganization.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In 5 years 25% of you will have a job. Rep ROI is negative.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I completely disagree. Psych is not any safer then northera AM or even vyepti AM. No one is safe. And they don’t need every psych rep. Psychiatrists are the most common specialty that is working from home via tele med right now with no access to reps, and home office is very aware of this. Between us, takeda and otsuka, no they do not need all of us. So I disagree, psych is no safer then any other AM at the company right now. I don’t buy what Kaya said either at the POA, a reorganization is the same as a lay-off.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worry,worry, worry. This will be a big nothing after it happens! Seriously, calm down. If we do have a headcount reduction it will very likely be small. Probably on the order of the November 2018 numbers, where the only ones let go were to ones management didn’t like. I have joined the premier membership on LinkedIn and I am amazed at what you can find once you know how to use it. Google “sales networks” too. There are all kinds of virtual job fairs online! Get busy looking!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2018 Reorg was a sh*t show. So many reps were displaced out of their territories and had to drive over an hour just to reach their new territory. Yes, they had a job but if someone on the ground had looked at ZS’s maps, this would not have happened. I understand it needs to pass a”legal red face test”, but ZS is useless.
    NOW- We need to get rid of 50% of us in Psych we are killing our access competing for time in offices. Enough already, just do the correct realignment or tell Takeda and Otsuka to have massive layoffs.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait until CMS stops reimbursing telemed for medicare. Telepsych is running now because of the reimbursement and once the money stops, it will end.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This whole thing is gonna come down just how several ppl have been predicting on here for months. Lundbeck like other pharma companies is waiting to see how the election goes next week. We have Peter's Town Hall on 11/12 which as previously mentioned was scheduled ironically way back in August. Like others, I still think that call will inform us the reorg is about to happen and we will be notified that day or by early the following week of our fate here. Very suspicious knowing our fiscal year ends today and Lundbeck has previously done a November downsizing. Everyone thinks the Northera reps will be mainly the only ones cut, but this bloodbath won't bypass the psych division. Anyone here drinking the kool-aid and thinking differently is naive as hell. Rumor has it Takeda will be downsizing in March 2021 and Otsuka rumors are out there as well. This lame alliance arrangement b/t both loser companies can't sustain itself long term and 2021 will be the defining year I believe. If you're in an area with still limited access, very little to no virtual calls, and have not been doing those stupid SpeakerNet programs, ZS Associates has you slated on their very expensive consulting proposal to Lundbeck to be cut next month. The real question is: how many ASMs will finally get the ax now that most are still camped out all comfy in their home offices pestering reps with worthless regular district Zoom calls and virtual field rides? Lundbeck could cut half the ASMs and double up on the districts per manager and still get the same outcome. They should have 15-20 reps assigned to each ASM. The days of 8-10 reps per manager is so ridiculous and a huge waste of money for pharma companies anyways.

Grab your ankles folks and get ready for a good fu@k'g soon.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Re-posting this as a reminder for many here who have procrastinated and not taken this seriously. WE are down to the 11th hour here soon w/ the day of reckoning most probably coming in the next two weeks. IF you have not planned ahead, please please do take time now and get everything you need ready before the bomb drops soon.

Here are some things to consider so if your one of the unfortunate ones cut, then trying to quickly collect your thoughts with very little time before your locked out of the Lundbeck system.

1. Update your resume and LinkedIn profile TODAY if not already completed.
    2. Print off your 2020 FCRs, mid-year and year-end reviews for the past two years based on tenure.
    3. Print off at least the past year's IC reports including national ranking reports.
    4. Print off any ATTABOY emails.
    5. Get your brag book in order.
    6. Print off at least your last two year's W-2's if you have been here that long and your most recent
    paystubs.
    7. Be proactively searching & applying for jobs online: LinkedIn, simplyhired.com. Indeed, Monster,
    etc.
    8. Be aggressively connecting with medical sales recruiters ASAP. Other co reps are looking too now.
    9. Network w/ other co reps. This is the worst time of the year to be looking for a new job. It may take
    a while.
    10. Request letters of recommendation from your most trusted HCPs for the brag book.
    11. DON'T use anymore PTO even tho the chiefs here kept telling us last week not to hold onto them.
    Remember, your going to need that extra income especially for those of you who may only get the
    standard severance package of the usual 90 days if only here one to three years.

12. Get yourself mentally ready for a hard road of applying online and your interviewing skills beefed up. The competition will be intense w/ Novo Nordisk also laying off the week of Nov. 9th, Boehringer Ingelheim soon too, among others who have already announced Q4 reorgs, (LAYOFFS.) The bloodbath of Covid and this impending radical election is so intense on our industry.
    13. Don't be a procrastinator and wait it out. Uncle Lundy won't lose an ounce of sleep-disrupting some of our lives here soon.
    14. Cash in your Lundbeck store and rewards points before your locked out of the system.

Any other pre-reorganization preparation suggestions? PLEASE DO SHARE! We're all in this together and will get thru yet another stressful time.
    Good luck to everyone here.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are absolutely correct and spot on. Thanks for calling it like it is!!!

So many here think the reorg will just be focused mainly on the Northera and Vyepti sales teams, but hello folks...psych is gonna get nailed too. Too many of us out there and if the lazy Takeda reps every come out of their bunkers and the stupid as f*ck Otsuka red/yellow/green weekly shit show by county goes away, we will all be tripping over ourselves more than before.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He we go again for the 100th time, somebody listing all the things to do if your laid off. Are you kidding me? Lundbeck reps are to damn lazy to do all the crap you listed! Hell, you guys are to lazy to even put your toes in the water to see what’s out there! I have never seen a group of reps and managers that were as lazy as Lundbeck people, and that includes PA on down. Lundbeck has accumulated the biggest group of box checkers in the industry! You guys do the same thing over and over and expect different positive results, and that’s the definition of insanity!

All that will happen is a few territory changes that will make 0 sense, and nothing more. Oh they may get rid of a few they don’t like, but that’s it. They are incapable of putting together a REAL STRATEGY! The “strategy “ for all the psych drugs has never really changed.

After it’s all over, you all will go back to the same shit you were doing before the reorg, faking calls, lunches, etc. Now calm the fuck down, because in 2021, you are going to see some very serious shit go down in this industry, and at Lundbeck.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over reaction. We are world class in all we do. Build the plane as we fly it. Migraine is totally on strategy because something.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

have you ever seen the Titanic movie?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like a previous disgruntled Lundbeck rep who was cut or fired b/c you was doing what your message described above. Seriously, Lundbeck reps are no different than any other pharma co these days. Most senior mgmt and field managers here tho are cookie cutter robots from other companies, so your message above is lame AF man. Move along and post your disgruntled BS on another past pharma co site.

You may be right that the upcoming lay-off will be minimal and the industry will see some serious change in 2021. The companies like Takeda, J&J, and Lilly who have been kept home all this time are the ones who should be shaking in their boots these days. And Otsuka too! They are unable to be out in most of their territories w/ that stupid RED-YELLOW-GREEN Covid weekly report they live by.

I, for one have been out working since early June and ended the fiscal year here yesterday sitting pretty damn fine. I will definitely not be cut Mr. Disgruntled!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha, you’re being over-zealous friend! Haven’t seen “world class” here in all we do. You must be a Lundy kool-aid drinker.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Luv the comeback. You nailed it. That stupid fuck who posted the $h!t above sounds like a real loser and probably was cut from Lundbeck in the past.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you realize how much less you people are paid compared to industry standard? Bottom of the barrel talent and salary.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Harsh dude and not true. Some great reps here and I have made less at better companies.