Precision Toxicology

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jun 16, 2015 at 10:00 AM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

precision is a joke and is ripping off people like Medismart etc from Houston, Texas they lie say will pay and don't. Losers and liars like medoc is what they are just like rx express guys they soon will be broke and gone. I hear those gulf labs or gulf guys aren't getting pain anymore either they screwed my friends

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I looks like the individual who wrote this quote is about 12 years old. Get lost buddy.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boom, roasted.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Promised me the world and paid me crap. Ex ML reps claiming to be the good guys. Do NOT trust them. Take your business elsewhere. They hide money.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were you a 1099 rep or W2 for them? Why in the hell would they not pay you, if you were making them great $? I would think they would want you to continue bringing business back to them, not the other way around.....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boy are you naive. A lot of these crooked labs think that if they stab you in the back and not pay you then perhaps they can hang on to the reps business and that way they don't have to pay ANY commission and thus make a HUGE profit. It is a short term win for many of them as usually the reps finds another lab. Sometimes a few of these labs are hurting for money and simply can't afford to pay the reps because they are managed so badly.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've worked with multiple labs in states where Precision had a large footprint, and they had solid reps who did their homework. Knowledgeable and always easy to get along with. Never had a problem with them, and actually at one point, even interviewed for a Sales Manager Assistant they had available. I never got a call back and didn't pursue further. Ended up taking a job with a smaller, specialized laboratory in Boston.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cool story....

Nobody cares

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS JUST IN.

Precision Diagnostics has issued another non-compete for 2021. The second one issued in just this year alone. People are leaving. They are trying to stop the bleeding. What are the chances of all reps signing this? Or even half? Do they think punishing reps who have stayed is going to stop their bleeding? Thoughts...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Non compete will not hold up in court. Sign it.