Pregnancy Discrimination, Female Discrimination, Now AGE

Discussion in 'Alimera Sciences' started by anonymous, Nov 2, 2018 at 5:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fire the most successful sales manager in history of the company. Makes sense in a Hinton Holland world. Guess the "old" guy didn't fit into the bromance. Hope BF sues their a%*.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the company has no respect for women who are strong and smart. They love Cherie because she is a lapdog and liar. Can't wait til they are busted for the illegal unethical crap they do every day.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company sucks

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regional Sales Director - Southeast

Alimera Sciences, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer EEO/AA and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran. M/F/V/D

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Age discrimination is alive and well in the pharmaceutical industry. Especially against older women. One look at LinkedIn is all it takes to see the discrimination. If you are under 50, you can have 5 different jobs with 5 different companies in the last 5 years and they will hire you. If you are like me, with a good steady work history

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn’t finish. If you are like me with 1 job in the last 6 years and good numbers, but are older they will not even call you for an interview. It used to be, if you had more than 2 jobs in 5 years recruiters questioned that. Nope not anymore, they just care how old you are, especially women. FUCK YOU PHARMA!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BULLSHIT!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PHARMA is getting rid of anyone over 55. This is what liberalism has gotten you. In the past most PHARMA companies were conservative, not true any longer. Liberals have taken over and they despise older people. It’s interssting too, the more liberal they become the less and less you see women in middle management. I have observed this over the past few years. If there is a female manager, she is usually very young with not much experience to the point of being incompetent and is just as much an ageist as the men.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So...let’s see if I got this straight? You are a 50+ year old female who is currently working for or used to work for Alimera and like most of their current employees is looking for a way out!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A career at Alimera Sciences is more than just a job. Our desire to succeed as a company is matched only by our commitment to each other. We treat all employees with respect, loyalty, and offer an opportunity to accomplish individual goals, corporate goals and make a difference in our community at large.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What kind of illegal unethical crap?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t make me laugh! Alimera is a complete joke!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management Team

Alimera’s management team has a proven track record of product discovery, development and revenue growth in the ophthalmic pharmaceutical industry. Prior to founding Alimera, many members of the management team established CIBA Vision Ophthalmics, later Novartis Ophthalmics, the ophthalmic pharmaceutical arm of Novartis Corporation.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a bunch of verbal diarrhea and lies without compunction - the post quoted above and the other about how great it is to work at Alimera and what a wonderful career opportunity and how wonderful they treat their employees is what my post refers to!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mr. Myers. “I want to thank each of our employees and our partners for their ongoing commitment to helping people with diabetic macular edema and other diseases of the back of the eye.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s face it... it is time for the old guard to retire. There are so many talented young people. It is their turn.
    This company has always had weak middle management. Maybe a younger new team can turn things around. I think it was a good move.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s get this straight...YOU think all older people should retire! Just who are YOU to be telling anyone what to do? “There are so many talented young people”. Are you assuming older people have no talent? What FACTS do you have to back up your statements. It’s just what YOU think. You’re an idiot.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not an idiot, just a realist. Look around, doctors are younger they can’t relate to a 55 year old perspective on life no matter how much they know about retina. And “I remember when” are real turnoffs. Times are changing quickly and companies that don’t adapt are doomed.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You REALLY ARE AN IDIOT.
    #1 55 is not old. Look at who is in the White House, Donald Trump (age 72).
    #2 Maybe you’re a democrat, well you have Nancy Pelosi (age 78), Diane Feinstein (age 85) and let’s not forget Hillary Clinton (age 71).
    #3 Many doctors I called on over the years are in their 60s and 70s. maybe they can’t relate to you, youngster.
    #4 The only people who seem to have a problem with age are the leaders in the Pharmaceutical industry even though they are old too.
    #5 I hope when you turn 55, you are thrown out on your ass and never work again!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take your meds r*****.