Prep mgmt

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by anonymous, Sep 24, 2020 at 9:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what do you think of the caliber of the managers in east

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s primary care management with most of them. We do not need mirrored territories.

JLHoward001$$$ likes this.
  3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmm sc ..if I hear you got this one more time when you need help. No ideas she is a legend on her own mind. Plays favorites.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I worked for her and was realigned. Could Not stand her and talked about you to others. All she cares about herself. Watch it but it weak.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That one was a major head scratcher.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know what you should do. Quit! Or stop bitching.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not bitching stating facts.. prep needs leaders not people who are a legend in their own mind.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DM is another one. Not impressed as well. I agree.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Terrific to see people that can spot a problem but can’t give a solution other than a “do better”. Embrace a solution rather than a problem lemmings!

You might surprise yourself!

Or HCV might be a better fit....or CL.... both don’t have to show results, just try not to suck the most or create your own report card

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In what universe do you have to not show results in HCV???

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haven’t your read the news about other products being proven superior to truvada descovy for prep ? Get a new job or enjoy your last year in this one

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do realize Gilead doesn't sell truvada anymore, right? To the original post; like anywhere else some managers are good and some are bad.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They beat 99+% ?? How stupid.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I imagine the love making was greatly reduced with frequent, painful, intra-muscular shots in the butt every month

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You snuck around for years selling TDF only to replace a drug that had noooo issues- with a TAF drug that has nooooo issues intersects concepts. TDF is generic and yep you don’t get paid for selling it

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

89% more superior than daily oral pills that were compliantly taken more than most other studies - here comes the cover blown off your bullshit train.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saw there is an opening in Boston area, used to work in HIV and am interested, any honest feedback on the manager is appreciated

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Until the Patient tires of getting huge, painful shots in the ass and no longer gets it free being in a study, then infection’s will go way up.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager is good. Division is tough, but company is solid.