PREP

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by anonymous, Dec 1, 2016 at 7:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone shed some light on salary, bonus, etc.? thanks for insight

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

90-120K bonus 36K

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Low salary. Has anyone been contacted?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any offers yet? I heard verbals were coming today.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No word yet, but I went through an external recruiter and she was off yesterday. I tried to contact Gilead directly but didn't have success. :(

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offers could be out as soon as Monday. Good luck.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I received an offer on Friday. I told the recruiter, I need this weekend to think it over. Trying to squeeze some extra vacation time. base pay and a car upgrade. Didn't want them to think they can just simply sign me up without me negotiating a better package.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are they offering for salary and vacation?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you go through an external recruiter or did you work directly with Gilead? I'd also be interested in the offer's details! TIA!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was very excited for this opportunity - interviewed last week and waiting to see if I get an offer. However, with all of the recent news last week wondering about stability ( I know is there such a thing in this industry??) A few weeks ago I would have jumped at the opportunity but now wondering if I just stay where I'm at. Thoughts?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto. I worked in the HIV area for years and when RIF'd, went into CVD. I'd love to get back into it, I'm very passionate about the field as my godson is HIV+ and he really should not be....

The pharma industry is in shambles, not to mention what will happen with the HIV industry and Ryan White funding with our new administration. Gilead is a great place to work, but I'm sure it too will be impacted by the economy, etc.

Good luck to you.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry can't tell you more details because I need to still negotiate my comp package. Will provide more details on Tuesday. Stay tuned!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any offers yet today?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I haven't heard a yay or nay.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still nothing.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offers are coming out now. Good luck!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was able to negotiate base of @120K, Bonus up to $45K, upgrade to manager car, $15K signing bonus, and 4 weeks vacation. Hope this helps in your negotiations!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is your start date?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you please explain how you negotiated this package? Based on "X" years of experience... Prior vacation allotment at previous company... Car upgrade? What do you bring to the table that justified these additional perks? Thanks in advance.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha...this guy is pulling your leg. And how do I know? My wife works in TA--she knows exactly who was hired and at what salaries, etc. She even laughed at this post!