Prepare to be inspired

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Jan 18, 2019 at 9:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great promotion for TM. JB and CW will be in awe of her wealth of knowledge that she brings as their new RSD. Her many years spent as a CL make her the perfect person to lead the east at this important time for the company. Well done Indivior! Well done! I now know with 100% certainty that our future is secure and that the SLT has the ability to hire only the most qualified people to lead the sales force.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I surely hope you had too much to drink at happy hour

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree . We have been impressed by her and she will absolutely do great things.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks Tara but the truth is you haven’t impressed anyone. Bc you were a CL you think your experienced enough to lead anyone? Omg this is incredibly disgusting - everyone should fire out resumes all weekend. This place has completely lost their last marble

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

like what for example lol?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

keep V happy so he leaves us alone lol. Keep him happy TM

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who was a better fit? She applied and got it. She was a CL a few short years ago. That should be inspiring to every CL and instead here we are filled with hate because it’s not someone u approve of. And before u ask I do know her but just barely. That’s not the point. She may or may not be good but she applied and got it so good for her for swinging. Who was better? Bruno? Won’t even comment on that one. Boehmer? Complete back stabber that screwed KM out of an actual position to save his own. Wentworth? I dunno maybe but she was chosen so as a current CL I’m proud of her and wish her the best. Happy for Ken too. He’s the best

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know who all interviewed or know TM, but I will say this, we now have someone who has seen the “real Sublocade world”. She was boots to the ground and as far as I’m concerned maybe now shit will get done and this cluster fuck will get better!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP here, it’s sarcasm!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People took this post seriously?? I assumed it was sarcasm. Am I that off? Poster- what was your internet? I’m interested.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought CW was gone as BD?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m yeah she is. She’s the abm now. Role reversal

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Southerner here. Give her a chance.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

same old same old at INDV. How about we try putting people in positions they have prior experience and success in? Recruit external. We keep putting these people in roles and it’s on the job training. We need solutions - we don’t have time to give it a chance, see how it goes. We don’t have time for no BS.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Surely this title is funny sarcasm right?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over the last week, I have spoken with several now former colleagues.

Many I consoled as they vented their despair. Others I celebrated their good fortune with.

What is interesting is that after a restructuring the ones being consoled are using those that have their positions cut.

But not here, at Indivior, it is was the ones that were kept. They were given giant territories that most live a good distance outside of and ABMs that are their worst nightmare. There has been no sign of a way to fix the process that is broken, it can’t be so difficult to get the medication and expect success.

I am thrilled that not a single colleague that I spoke with that was cut was upset. All I heard was “relieved, blessed, thrilled and on to better things”. It was a great ride but all good things eventually come to an end.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes- the poster confirmed. It seemed obvious to me but with the serious responses I started to doubt myself. But if you’re still working here, you need to buy into ALL of it in order to move forward & accomplish anything. The job is too difficult to have one foot out the door. Besides they NEED everyone to hit Q1 #s. The Q4 projections are based on meeting Q1 goals.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What Q4 projections?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve heard 150-200 injections for Q4

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Likely if it’s 50 in Q1. Think about it. They’ll assume 50 refills in Q2 so they’ll ask for 100 total. That becomes 100 refills in Q3 they add on another 50 to make it 150 total & on and on it goes.