Prepare yourself

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Mar 27, 2018 at 12:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am 100% honest when I tell you this...prepare for some sort of restructure. Management was told last week there will be changes happening. I don't know specifics because I was told this information in confidence. There will be some sort of hiring freeze and restructure taking place over the next few months.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How could you not know? Look at the sales and the PCSK9 outcomes. It was always coming.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Corporate knows we can't sustain current sales model. We're giving away Repatha left and right . We're inflating our numbers to Wall St and we just got our asses handed to us with praluent outcomes and now they will get upper hand in managed care with pricing proposals. If your not woking on plan b then you've nobody to blame.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No shit Sherlock

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many territories sales for Repatha does not even cover the reps salary. We have three in our division that sales are about half of sales. We could go from 12 reps to 7-8 easy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i hope you’re right, but i have my doubts...any movement will effect the top level of leadership in the division, that group will do anything to protect those unnecessary positions....it will have to come from TH...one thing is for sure, it doesn’t make much sense out here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

David Meline will pressure TH to cut cost given the LRP forecast changes for Repatha and other products.

Amgen M&A will soon be the next big story.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also notice that management has delayed the future meeting details.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We're screwed. Praluent Outcomes put us in the electric chair. We've too many reps to even hang onto a 10% market share. We're basically screwed. Fourier was weak with medium risk patients and the brilliant decision to stop it early backfired. Now Sanofi cutting price to payers and we will get less than stellar coverage. Plan B is in motion.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thread starting person, if you have any timeline facts, please continue to share....BTW..No one cares about Praluent outcomes, lets try to stick with facts.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Praluent outcomes is the knife that did Amgen in. Of course we care when it’s the straw that broke the camels back loser. Many of us left good jobs hoping to strike gold at amgen only to be swimming in a pool of dog shit. This isn’t the great ride in Pharma, it’s the greatest ass raping.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey how about another meeting !!
    or conference call

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales are only increasing in single digits for Repatha, horrible for a product this young but not on the sales force. Amgen put everyone in a terrible selling environment when 1 of 15 scripts get filled.

The good companies actually pay for RX’s written and sent to a hub. Not here they are hanging us out to dry!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest