Prepopik

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by Anonymous, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By leadership i was referring to Aaron, not Brent. Althought solid point about his ear. AG blows for hiring Brent

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep $5 from my commission Brent, go to Petsmart and but a rat to chew on the other so they both match. Since you are a rat, maybe your rat cronies will do it for free

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Harsh. But to clarify, you don't think AG is the problem? It's only Brent?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a wise man once said, ... It's a circus of Ass Clowns there!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is all you can say? no quality comments. typical of the person who constantlly writes, "ass clowns".

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AG doesn't impact the field. He just needs to put on his double breasted mens wearhouse 90s suit, too much cologne, and aquanet that hair of his to look good for Switzerland. It's Brent's job to create leadership. Rather than a rat, let's call Mike Tyson to chew it off like he did to Hollyfield. AG has been with Ferring a long time. BR brought the culture and the cronies.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point, but if Brent was able to change the culture then Aaron was never able to create one. He's the weaker leader and make no mistake about Aaron's involvement with day to day field activity. Sales is by far his number one priority, so if he's no engaged then he's a real shit leader

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bite me! Ass Clowns as a descriptor of you idiots says everything which needs to be said!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a dickbird

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If sales are Aaron's #1 priority, then why doesn't he "relay" to Brent that Rick needs to be fired? Prepopik has not grown nationally in over a year. It's a complete joke. It's hard to grow a product with turnover this high, continuous price hikes, no true patient assistance program, practically no Medicare coverage (in a highly Medicare based pt. population for colonoscopies), and no predictability on samples. The list could go on and on, these are just the main highlights. When Rick goes in for his "business review" how is it that he hasn't been fired yet? If this list was under a sales reps achievements- we would have been fired long ago.

Wake up people!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Rick is a dick. Needs to fired. But I'd like to see Brent go as well. He sucks

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both are dickbird ass clowns!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No posts lately. I can only guess that AG and KD had their fragile egos hurt and clamped down on people posting here. How pathetic.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this product doing better? I know someone who is going to be selling it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a crap product, literally. Hahaha

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, you don't have to be so shitty. Lol.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. I hope your friend took this job because they didn't have one. That is the only reason to come to this company and to this particular division. This product could have been a great product. But, marketing wanted so badly for Prepopik to be the lowest volume prep on the market, so they sacrificed efficacy for a good marketing message. Plain and simple, there is not enough volume with this product. A lot of physicians want to use it but won't put up with patients showing up for a colonoscopy with stool in their colon.

Then, once you hit a certain market share, it becomes very difficult to grow your territory. With declining sales, the company made a horrible move and jacked up the price of this mediocre product, which priced us out of the market. Bad move after bad move. And, when this is the product that your career depends on- what a nightmare!

I hope that answers your question. In a nutshell, horrible place to be.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the feedback. Very professional.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the feedback. Very professional .

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very simple
    1- Managed Care
    2- Lowest Volume
    3- Patient satisfaction
    4-Less call backs from patients- Sell that to office staff and physicians
    5- Samples
    6- Salix has given up on OsmoPrep and now MoviPrep is 10% of compensation
    7- Salix doesn't care, Valeant doesn't care, SAME thing :)
    8- Braintree reps are idiots, sample drops by mail, customer service blows

Split dose everyone with addition of bisacodyl or miralax or magnesium citrate and extra fluids night before dosing. Patients will make less noise and follow up with docs about patient satisfaction survey that you make up for each office. Put sample kit in waiting room for patients to see how little that have to drink.

Bottom line= You win by a landslide. Offices that are MoviPrep offices are ripe for the taking now more than ever because the reps don't care and actually think selling MoviPrep is a total pain in the ass. Braintree is almost dead as well.