President Club Rankings

Discussion in 'Genoptix' started by Anonymous, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to be joking that the OKC rep is ranked #1. Totally shows what's wrong with the incentive comp plan and Presidents Club criteria. With a goal of $50k anyone can be number 1.

Right TF?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it is very frustating to see something like this when you have a million $ budget, youre killing yourself to make # and even with that, I am not even top 8. Hope things are better for those who stay next year.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even worse is my monthly revenue as a DSC is what their entire district does in six months

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bottom line - if you got incentive relief you shouldn't be considered. Period.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like my mentor and friend TN always says -- if you don't like it LEAVE! Best, LH

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My budget each month is what these people have to hit to be 300% of plan. Meanwhile I they get 3 times more after getting a incentive relief. If the company wants to do the right thing then fire the jack@sses who created this plan.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People.. the goal of any comp plan is to drive growth. That means when your territory stops growing, there is no need to keep paying you great sums. This might come as a tough pill to swallow but when you start to max out your grow, investors no longer need your services to grow the business. They will gladly pay you to stand guard over the business you built but the price for that is much cheaper than the price of growing the business.

If you want something more "Fair" become a Democrat.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh?

Lindsay and Tina are liberal democrats. If this is fair bring on old fashioned conservatism.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much bitching can you all do? Shit man, fuck this shit! If you do not like what is going on, find something else or eat shit and shut the fuck up! May be even get a life! LH, TN, MW never gives a shit about your bitching, no one does. REALLY dude, no one give a shit about bitching, even your best managers hate people who keeps bitching and moaning!!!! I like my job because it pays my bills, I get paid every 2 weeks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

best strategy is to cruise. My personal goal is to work less each week; do the basics, and collect the declining moola.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're the guy that gets raped in the ass and says thank you afterwards. This company needs more robotic sheep like you. If you don't stand for something then you'll fall for everything.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would anyone want to go on a P-Club trip with LH or MW? I'd rather take a trip with Satan.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Satan's goals got adjusted and he is now on a PIP despite being number 1 in the country last quarter.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Note to Satan: Hang in there incentive relief is only a half away!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

P-Club's name should be changed to Losers Club. OKC rep should be ashamed about bragging about how well she's doing and what losers the 1st half top reps are.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ba BAM You ain't ranked -- you are nothin!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

try not to be too jealous. You are only good as you are ranked!