Presidents Club Joke

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Apr 1, 2016 at 6:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF, SERIOUSLY, the same people are on the leader board because they have sold more product my and they are the model reps, WTF. Come on seriously, Boston and Ohio get all the policy push, all the leadership push, all the billboards and the reps literally do not have to do squat, once the system is in place these people can sit back and ride the Alkermes Tit to the bank.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly you have no idea of what you're talking about. Maybe if you worked as hard as the reps in Ohio and MA you'd be looking at President's Club.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone "winning" with our current performance is a joke.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone close to goal? I have 3 docs writing 1or 2 a month. Will see how long i can hold on.

Have had performance review with my overzealous manager and she just wont accept that my customers are not interested in an overpriced generic.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So are you Otsuka or Lundbeck?? Haven't seen many of you guys lately and I'm wondering why?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been a clinical manager for a PBM for over 20 years. We cannot get any payer to agree to pay for your overpriced crap because better products are available, at least to them. I'm not on P&T, but your management are douchebags if they have not bothered to listen to those of us who have to make decisions whether to pay for Aristada or Vivitrol, because we sure as hell don't see the value in it when cheaper alternatives with more data are available.

DEAL WITH IT.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS!! No PBM clinical manager is hanging out on CafePharma. Seems to me you reps at Otsuka getting nervous....and rightfully so.

Have a nice day.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Invega rep here - Work part time and kill it! Easiest sell in my 12 year career. Brand new to CNS and yet all my customers love Sustenna / Trinza. Hate to say it but Janssen has product and technology. Hell we are keeping Alkermes in business through Consta / Sustenna and now Trinza production.

Good luck. Making 1 call tomorrow and relaxing Crazy but true.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too bad your stock is down. Scared of dat! A little nervous eh? I can tell you are brand new to CNS. You don't need to tell us. You are lucky you held on in your last reorg a few weeks ago. Some people were totally messed with. Are you in one of those pretend account positions? Oh wait, those are only for people who are good at bs-Ing what they do, not new d's like you. The reps do not want them in their offices. Pointless.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol what an idiot. You wouldn't have sustenna or trinza if it wasn't for us. Don't quit your day job, genius.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly you have no idea of what you're talking about Maybe you should get off of the tit and go to work.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest