Presidents Club Winners QUIT!!

Discussion in 'Lupin' started by anonymous, Jun 15, 2017 at 10:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bahahahaha!! 2 of 3 Presidents Club winners quit.....not going on the trip. That should tell you all you need to know about this company....Even the top reps make no money and could care less about the stupid trip.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely... There are 20 out of the 30 reps left. Out of the 20 probably 18 are interviewing and looking for a way out. Let's go over the negatives.. 1) Jim Hassel 2) They don't know how to figure out how to evaluate the data to give you a fair quota.. Wonder why the average 30 reps are 65-75%.. Hmmm that should be a CLUE!
    Now then lets micro-manage the reps.. Give them Trackers and look at there iPads to see how many times you open it up. Come on.. this is a 70 year old drug. Seriously do you really think these MD's want to sit down and have a face to face hearing about a drug that there is no new data to tell them. There are no new studies..Lupin has taken a generic drug and made it Branded. They took a pill that costs a $1 to $68 a pill... Ohhhh let's talk about how Jim H gets up on stage and starts talking about working a 8-5 full day... and he says this numerous times on stage.. As he starts the meeting at 7:30AM has working lunch that day and minimal breaks throughout the day and goes till 5:30.. Oh yeah this is a 8-5 job.. I guess Lupin hasn't figured out that they can get sued for that.. Novartis just lost a 90 million lawsuit.. Two other companies are waiting for there verdict.. Get a clue Lupin.. You can't have it both ways.. It's either 8-5 hourly or this is a salary job..
    If you even think about interviewing for this company you might also take a look at the Benefits which are not up to par with the rest of the industry.. Turn over is constant.. This is a terrible company.. Why did two of the President clubs winners leave.. And why is everyone looking to get out.. It's everything above.. Run as fast as you can from here.. Oh yes I forgot to mention there generous Cell phone and internet expense.. A whopping 80 dollars combined.. and they give you no GPS so you use your data which costs more on the cell bill.. And btw No computers.. Expecting you to do your job effectively on the iPad.. RUN like the Road Runner.. Beep Beep.. don't stop...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are 6 openings in the Central team, plus they need a manager. 3 in the North team, plus they need a manager and finally there are 4 openings on Melissa's team.

I can't blame the President Club winners to leave on a high note. I would personally would have done the same, besides who would want to spend time off with JH and DR.

I'm very disappointed in Lupin. There was so much potential to have something good here. Unfortunately some people have ruined it for the rest of us. This company needs a culture revamp asap. My prediction is that before the 4th of July, we will have another 4 people gone.