President's Club

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by Anonymous, Mar 1, 2014 at 11:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So they finally announced the Presidents Club winners. Was it a surprise to anyone who was picked? I wasn't in the race this year but would love to have that on my resume and experience a trip to Hawaii!! Congrats to those who won!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of the people from TX, NC, TN, FL??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you already know. The manager is from North Carolina. There are 3 reps from NC, 1 from TN, 1 from TX.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same "Old Shire" Isn't it amazing that everything at Supernus is same as old Shire? Even down to calling people RDs (DMs) and ZDs (RDs). I mean, no one does this anywhere else but Shire and now Supernus. I bet you have recognition for frequency and super frequency too. LMAO

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! I was just joking and I got it right lol. Some things never change.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They do at New Shire

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your right! No more enterprise/uniform people as new hires! :)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phil Roe #1 RD out of North Carolina and Nathan Gray #2 RD out of Tennessee! Don't be haters because our RD's are better than yours baby! We just know how to sell better in the South!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they should fire everyone from the East and the West...they don't pull any #'s for our company...anyones thoughts on this?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you guys are absolutely the worst reps in the industry. what the hell do they teach you guys during training? be obnoxious at all cost? way to go on getting offices to close the doors to all reps, because you can't follow simple office protocols. super nuts reps suck ass.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our head of sales encourages us to break office protocols. He compares us to junkyard dogs and shows us pictures of pit bulls fighting. Do you think we want to get kicked out of offices? I have been told not to come back to some offices. If doctors aren't upset with me I am told that I'm not pushing them hard enough.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you guys should use your own judgement then. getting kicked out of offices negatively impacts the industry as a whole. and good luck trying to get sales improvement when all the offices bar you from coming in. stupid strategy supernus.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder why everyone from the "super" south wins. Maybe its because they are "preferred" on medicaid while the rest of the country can only get approved scripts on commercial and if the doctor wants to do multiple prior auths and a week on the phone to get one script approved. What is more embarrassing is the reps in the south only sell a few more scripts with "preferred" medicaid but they get treated like rockstars. I would fire myself if I didn't have over 10% market share with the insurance plan access they have in the South. I bet if you look at their IPA data they have one doctor who does the majority of the work or is a speaker for our company. Also, if you listen to what Supernus has to say and follow the junkyard dog mentality and literally take it for what it means, that means you've never had a real selling job and have been instilled fear to do this.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Current Shire rep here.... I have nothing bad to say about any of the managers or anyone at your company. Shire lost a lot of talented people to your company which is good for ALL of you! With that being said a lot of things sound very similar to what shire was back in the day. I can promise you ONE thing presidents club winners will ALWAYS come from the south or areas that get coverage wins in their area. They will try to make it fair and have the northeast folks compete with the south. It is what it is! It's not fair, but probably will never change. We always said it would be more fair to have a few people win from each zone...that way you compete with people for the most part with similar coverage. Good luck to all!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm one of the original reps from the 2nd training class. Somehow I have made it this long. Looking back at the first training class to now, I feel like the talent and standards of hiring have dropped off significantly. I knew most of the very first Presidents clubs winners and they would blow the last couple years winners away. I don't mean it in a bad way but they would. Maybe thats why most of the first 5 have gone onto bigger and better things. I know RT is a manager now and CS from North Carolina killed it and moved on along with one of the girls who won. Just what I've seen happen over the last few years...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sounds like you guys from Shire who post on Supenus threads are really some miserable people. I can't even get upset anymore over the senseless nonsense you post on this site. I feel sorry for you, your comments reflect how miserable your life must be. I pray for God to please help me the day that invest so much time bad mouthing previous colleagues of mine. Your posts truly give me the iggly-wigglies & I feel bad for you and your family members because you must be just miserable. It's time for you to close the book friend because I'm pretty sure nobody at Supernus is spending time concerned about anything you are doing... or not for that matter.

P.S. To any of the young bucks disappointed you didn't make it on Presidents Club: I promise you in 5 years you will realize that a vacation with people other than your family are over rated. Yes, it would be nice to put the feather in your cap, put on your resume ect., but, I'm pretty sure anyone who has an understanding of Pharma knows that that the reps with no medicaid coverage are some of the best reps in the country.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not a stupid supernus strategy. it's all about perseverance and accountability. that's what Supernus preaches. I don't remember through the countless POA's that I have been to, my RD or victor or taylor saying get kicked out of offices means you're doing good. They do however tell us to not back down and be true to who we are as a company and patient advocate. For the reps that can't differentiate between that and getting kicked out is completely on them. If you build relationships and provide actual value, holding a dr to their words is only normal AND expected.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

do you ever wake up in the morning and make your own decisions on what you are going to wear for the day, or do you plan what you're going to wear the day before? I bet if you didn't have that script, thinking on your own would be a brain freeze. You sound just like a robot who doesn't know how to think for himself. Easily brain washed. You are following a map designed with training wheels cause they don't want you to veer off path. Keep telling yourself that your the best in the industry if that makes you feel better at night.

What's your thoughts? :)

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wake up every morning and see the top of your fat Mothers head bobbing between my legs.