President's Club

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by Anonymous, Mar 1, 2014 at 11:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If listening and abiding by the company makes me a robot - so be it. I like to come to work and put 100% into it. Funny enough when I listen to seasoned professionals like victor, taylor, my manager, and stellar co-workers, my W2 ends up being 6 figures all the time :)

Now I don't mean 6 figures like the 80k base you make because of tenure and that pity bonus for staying flat every quarter. I mean my lower salary and 80k in bonuses every year.

I don't tell myself that I'm the best in the industry. Look at the emails taylor sends out, he will tell you. Have fun trying to get a 2 on this years appraisal and watch out before your local enterprise assistant manager take your spot, lonely soul you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

funny how my original post was removed. in case your manipulated mind missed it, you simply proved my point.

Obviously you're not clever enough, or ambitious for that matter, to have fat moms bobbing between your legs. You simply settle for what's easy cause you can't figure out how to get that 10.

Robot.

P.S.
    I like the "managers" post above this one. Keep selling you tool, Must be DC

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I proved your point? Which one? The clever point? Or the training wheels not to veer off point? Telling myself I'm the best point? Maybe it's the point you were trying to make about supernus brainwashing their reps to stay on a path without veering off?

Again, I'm not in sales to be clever. I'm in sales to make cash and lots of it. If I wanted to be clever and be paid off of that, I would be in marketing. I'm just lucky (since I'm not clever) that my company gives me plan.

Those training wheels that I rode all last year (without veering off ).... they took me to 148k as a rep who works form 8-5 m-f - I'll be alright with those training wheels

I am one of the best here. I just wish you would try to be as well. Get that Brain in check - I know you're not excited to show your significant other that 178 rank on your growth rank

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really sell hahahha you think what we do is sales. It’s a joke.