Press Release OMG LOL

Discussion in 'AYTU Bioscience' started by anonymous, Jul 24, 2019 at 12:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So nobody should do business with a company with a low stock value or market cap? Hmmmm...ever take an economics class? Again, I think not.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You think not because you don't think. Management has made false promises to employees about future plans. Fact. Company has tried to clinically tie Natesto's intranasal administration to unproven safety. Fact. Sales haven't met projections because no one wants to put a gel in their nose for a chronic issue. Fact. The stock price is a direct reflection of the perceived worth of the company. Fact. You are believe you know more than anyone else. Fact. You don't. Fact. Aytu is a 3rd rate company peddling drugs they buy at a discount because they haven't sold well elsewhere and then hope to use stale marketing practices in order to gain enough traction to turn a measly profit. Fact. They never will. Fact.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um...just so ya know, you can’t call a potential future event a “fact”. Also, ever hear of “shorting”. It actually inversely reflects the “ perceived worth of a company”. There is no pharma rating system that has “3rd rate” as category. Unless you have spoken to every patient, you can’t say “no one wants to put a gel in their nose....”. The phase 3 presents all the safety needed for any claims. You are hilarious. If you are a rep for AYTU...you may be correct about that 3rd rate thing.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to mention selling off label! Fact. Or using non fda approved clinical posters to detail doctors, fact. Such a shit show company. Fact. Lying to reps is common practice here. Fact. Wait until the FDA catches on

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep believing. Keep denying. Keep being the person no one wants to interact with.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and yet, here you are, interacting with me.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Burn baby burn! .51 today

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does aytu have any reps left?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong board dummy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....whew.....hahahahahahahaha!
    Whoo...boy am I tired of counting the shares traded and my new dollars in my account!!
    Bring it naysayers!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quite well, thank you? How you doin? Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whats the dealio? Where all my naysayer debaters? Don’t be sore losers just because I’m a sore winner.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Selling expired Prostascint back in the day.