Press Release OMG LOL

Discussion in 'AYTU Bioscience' started by anonymous, Jul 24, 2019 at 12:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Routing plans are generally only implemented in a sales force which is not mentally prepared for self-direction. From the comments I have read here, you all need to embrace this routing exercise.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And maybe you need to embrace that moving to Colorado to board a sinking ship wasn't an intelligent move. Oh- I get it, you didn't have any other options.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Routing exercise to fix this turd. Hahaha!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would route all of you deadbeat bitchy little narrow minded reps right out the door and hire a real sales force.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what are you waiting for? You think people are lining up to work here? This is no one’s first choice.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you aren’t qualified for your first choice? I would assume, that if you have that type of self awareness, you would be happy to be working anywhere. Drug reps...a dime a dozen.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nah man, just sitting here faking 11 signatures a day and trolling you middle managers. Why would i leave?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because you are about to be fired for cause.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our “lack of earnings” comes out today I think. Give the stock guy a chance to buy more shares at $1

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry what was that? Just trying to fake some pharmacy calls

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything here is a shit show...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shit show?? Nah. This place is the future of the pharma industry. We have trainers who couldn’t sell the products working remotely now and things are definitely looking up!! We will be 200 reps by mid 2020

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We shall review this post in 60 days. Myopia is not a disease, however you better get checked, as you exhibit classic symptoms.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We never hit earnings. Josh tells the story of "Mioxis in South Africa" every quarter and puts on his knee pads for investors. F this place

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please, go elsewhere and be successful.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha! Yes, all failing companies buy other companies. AYTU is heading to the profitable column with consumer division AND Rx division! Up we go! It may take a little time. Hang in there.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are officially a direct competitor of GNC and the Vitamin Shop now. We couldn’t hang w Endo and Abbvie so GNC it is

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Myopic, failing minion statement. Go to work and better yourself with effort, instead of snarky self perpetuating lazy failure.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who should I tell customers to send their broken Fiera to for returns? Jarrett?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go to work?? After I submit a few more job apps to open up a couple more 1098s for Kristen to train