Pretty sad

Discussion in 'Genoptix' started by Anonymous, Oct 1, 2012 at 10:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see they deleted the thread about our clueless leader. The truth must hurt

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, she thinks if she erases the post, she can erase the fact that she is an incompetent, lying, failure. Ask her how she got Peter and Bob fired and she will gleefully tell you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is sad considering she has no problem bad mouthing people during the interview process. She and the rest of the company are a complete joke.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She has to be better than Pete and Bob! They had no clue at all! They were a complete waste of AIR! So full of themselves they would not even talk to reps at the one NSM they attended!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a ringing endorsement -- not good but better than the worst

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's just pathetic and she knows it. She just doesn't like to be reminded. The only one more pathetic and retarded in the organization is CG.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot one LO

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Add sexist to her resume. With the exception of 1 male, LH has hired and promoted only females over the last 5 years. She wants head bobbing sorority sisters that will not challenge her.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do yourself a favor and dont make so obvious who you are.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont work in her region but have interacted with her in meetings. She is very cool and genuine. I spoke to almost everyone in her region because I was considering a move, only heard good things so blah blah blah on the previous post. Bull from a former employee.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why? What is gonna happen? None of you pathetic people can do anything except get exposed and get your feelings hurt and then erase the posts.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW! Florida is really in bad shape! No one respects their managers ( for good reason), and the reps are treated so poorly, even when they are doing well. Get a clue LO you are a loser to work for.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are shingles contagious?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LH could never forget LO as Leslie made LH. Without LO's performance contribution LH would have never had the #s she did. PR made LH and LO made PR.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No PR is successful because the get free testing and we pay for their ST business. Don't be naive.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know but it's definitely dirty.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys think you have clueless leaders? Come over to CSI. RG can outdo or underdo anybody there.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did RG bend you over like the little bitch you are? Don't worry come to Genoptix and LH with her strap on will make you feel right at home!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you mean her Trojan Twister?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever floats your boat Jon