Primary Stability no good

Discussion in 'Straumann' started by Anonymous, May 23, 2012 at 8:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll anxiously await the steamroll that will never come. You guys don't play in the same league. Go get in a slap-fight with ID--maybe Niznick could officiate since he invented both lines of product.

Zimmer Ortho is not Zimmer Dental, in case you missed the memo. They don't associate themselves with you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh did I strike a cord there? Yes I think so. You need to get your facts straight chump.

#1) We do play in your league and steal customers from you on a daily basis.
    #2) TSVT and TM are advances beyond Niznick's implants of the past.
    #3) TM brought Zimmer from the #3 market share company in Ortho to the #1, and yes it is #1 in Ortho. JNJ is not #1 in Ortho.
    #4) TM is the most relevant medical breakthrough in implantable device technology in 60 years. Much more so than your "active juice" you skwirt in your vile to make a Straumann SLA Active implant.
    #5) Zimmer will steam roll over you for a couple reasons. Wait patiently and you will watch your market share erode just like Branemark did prior to the Sterioss acquisition.

*Sucks to be you guys!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Straumann "cloned" their internal octagonal connection from Gerry Niznick in 1986. Niznick holds the patent on your "Straumann Standard" (your bread and butter implant) implant's internal connection. Did you miss that memo?

Yes Zimmer Ortho does associate themselves with Zimmer Dental. We are One Zimmer. If we were not, Trabecular Metal would have stayed in Ortho. Besides, Dental delivers 30% return on investment for papa Zimmer. Your comments are rookie at best. Go back to sucking your thumb.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep dreaming. You need to beat 3i, Astra, and Nobel before you get to Straumann. You talk like you're entering the Finals when in reality you're not even playoff-ready. One step at a time, son--one step at a time.

The only reason you're even employed is because of Niznick, so before you lambaste the man, I'd give a tip of the cap to him for giving you something to sell for the past ten years. Not something compelling, mind you, but something.

I'll tell you what-we'll revisit this in one year's time and I'll bet dollars to donuts you haven't gained one bit on the 4 in front of you, while we've separated from the #2 Nobel to stretch the lead even further. Why you ask? Reputation and proof of superior technology in implants. plus digital solutions that add to the story. Two things Zimmer hopes to have, but doesn't yet. Straumann's had it for too many years to count and built a tremendous amount of trust along the way. This crap about you "stealing accounts on a daily basis" is hilarious. If and when Straumann loses an account, it's NEVER to a low-tech hack line like Zimmer.

BTW, TM isn't the answer. For every TM customer you gain, you're losing 2 to ID anyway. Just get used to the number 5 spot. Sit back, relax, and inhale the smell of mediocrity. It won't be so bad for you once you accept it. I think I can hear a TM breaking as we speak...you better get there quick with a spin story...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try but wrong on "all" counts. Zimmer was in the #3 position, above 3i, just before the Astra/Dentsply merger which "created" the new #3 player. Astra and Dentsply were #5 and #7 on their own. Zimmer currently sits at #4 in Dental. Zimmer does have a "full" digital solution. It is not officially on the market yet but will be this year. And yes my friend, TM terrifies you as it should. 1 year from now several of you will be shown the door for being too full of yourselves while Zimmer reps take over your largest customers with TM.

Cheers

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love the arrogance. You are getting sloppy seconds from the ortho side of your company and you act as if it is the second coming of Christ. Let me help you out, if it was such a game changer and it is truly going to catapult you into the #1 position, why wait until now to bring it over to the dental side? I mean, according to you, dental represents 30% profits right? In case you are curious, things are a little different in the ortho world than in dental. Anyone remember the HA surface, yeah that was supposed to revolutionize the industry too right?

As for having a digital platform in the works, yeah we hear that a lot. Come talk to us when it actually hits the market pal, cause based on your company's track record of bringing new technology to market, that could be decades.

Now, I'm sure you will try to come up with some clever retort to my post here, but the facts are the facts. Over the past few decades Straumann has brought consistent innovations to the market which has allowed us to climb into a position of dominance in the dental industry. It did not happen overnight, but it is where we sit today. I have no doubt that your TM mplants will give you a bump, but until you can sustain it like the big boys you should really keep quiet. While being #4/5 in the industry is certainly a decent spot given all the bottom feeders, you are still a long way from being anywhere near a contender. So keep getting out of bed each morning and trying to 'steal' my customers, your effort is not unnoticed...just your product.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of memo's....

We can thank Zimmer for the crackdown by the Govt because Zimmer dental thought they were above the fray of Zimmer ortho legal issues. So therefore, Zimmer dental was slapped harder and we all have to deal with it.

BTW, since you were paying doctor's off in the states on the ortho side, what about the dental side?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude this Zimmer guy is right. Lets be honest here. TM is a clear breakthrough and if we all were smart we would continue to lavish our customers to protect ourselves. They have already taken one of my largest accounts.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great point, I guess you got me. Straumann is just smoke and mirrors compared to Zimmer. Their revolutionary new TM implant will undoubtedly dominate the industry. This is what they competition must have felt like when Apple started their run.

I am scared now. I wonder if Zimmer is hiring in my area?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zimmer = Apple. Straumann undoubtedly = PC (old school). TM is revolutionary.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope this is sarcasm and not the Zimmer moron responding as a 3rd party poster again. The guy has problems much bigger than the delusion of taking over Straumann.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And what may I ask are those?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crickets.........

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Posing (poorly) as a dentist. Answering your own inane posts. Creating false scenarios out of thin air with any and all implant companies. There's a few for you. And that's before you eventually get to the delusional part about the state of implant business as it exists today.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't work for the # 1 Ortho company in the world. You are a Dental Implant Rep working for the red headed step child division of a much larger company. The Ortho Division doesn't even know you exist, and wouldn't waste a minute of their time talking to you unless it was to take their coffee order.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man I love messing with your heads. I post, you reply, I post, you reply. Makes me laugh.

The Puppet Master

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right, you are the best I've seen. Now take these meds to control your delusional narcissistic disorder.

Signed,

Your psychiatrist

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its comical really. Every time you post you prove my point. I own you.

The Puppet Master

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They may be popular, but with the patient demand looking for immediate restorations (and who can blame them, toothless or a flipper option suck either way) there are other options that allow the surgeon to meet those demands with predictability. Astra by far has the worse primary stability followed by Straumman.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soooooooo TRUE!