Primary Stability no good

Discussion in 'Straumann' started by Anonymous, May 23, 2012 at 8:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the book Griff. However, I agree with the above post. I could see Griff sweeping the floors at a shooting range or clerking at a gun store. But, the guy is not RD material. Honestly, he doesn't have the leadership skills, management skills, presentation skills or people skills to lead a team. And, he acts like a little school girl if he receives any type of constructive criticism. It's degrading to me that he is in a leadership role. And it looks poorly on Straumann. Upper management should start monitoring and tracking his devices. He is ALWAYS negative regarding Straumanm and doesn't work but maybe 10-15 hours a week at best! I'm embarrassed to work for Straumann because of him.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If he is so useless, why did he get promoted and not you?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How could see him "sweeping the floors" or "clerking at a gun store" from your couch? Wouldn't you have to leave your house to do such a thing? Blame him all you want. The Dallas reps have the worst and have had the worst Straumann representation for years. Everyone blamed everything on Adam too. So get rid of him and everything will get better right? Nope you guys are still an embarassment.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Griff is pretty useless. The reps in my area always complained that he never answered his phone call when they needed him until hours later and rarely saw him for field rides. The gun shop and shooting range analogy is hilarious. I can totally see that.. The shoe fits. Lol!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. Companies NEVER promote the wrong guys to management.....EVER...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's called the DB butt kissing buddy system. Only reason a no talent like Griff was promoted.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cry babies. I guarantee you guys that gripe about him are the weakest ones on your team. Probably some sort of miracle you are still employed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Griff please stop whining like a little girl. Facts are facts.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me it's not Griff. Not that it matters anyway. The facts are the facts - you are correct. Good luck on the unemployment line loser.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI... Todd is not much better. How many 1099 jobs does he have on the side? I would love to see Griff or Todd step into any of our accounts on their own and generate new business. It should be a requirement. However, they do nothing and add zero value.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It says a lot about Griff's character that he would come on this site and bash two of his Dallas reps. He is not fit for management. It's bad enough that he talks behind his reps backs with his other reps. Griff should be terminated.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy cow you are all a bunch of drama queens.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Griff isn't bashing two of his reps. I am bashing all but 2 of his reps. None of you do anything but bitch and moan, cry and complain about why this is not going that way for you and yadda yadda yadda. Always excuses and someone to blame. If you spent half the time working and actually trying to improve rather than blaming someone else or crying about everything you might actually get somewhere. If it's that bad then quit, give someone else a shot to kick things in the ass.