Primus Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2008 at 10:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh, yeah. Thanks "dr" Primus Employee.

Point by Point.
    (some medical foods are better than others).
    You think the products at this company are above other companies and truthfully they are not. If you do believe the products are somehow better than others, you are deceiving yourself.

(They do follow the first rule of medicine: First, do no harm. The same cannot be said about pharmaceutical drugs, however.)
    So you are saying that unless you are in the supplem...i mean medical food business, you are out to harm people. Its a wonder how so many scientific institutions, clinics, hospitals and most importantly pharmaceutical companies have made soooo many mind boggling discoveries and advances in science and medicine and treated so many people and saved so many lives without the contribution of you folks at supplem...medical food companies.

(It is a giant step in the right direction, the key now is to develop extremely efficacious products.)
    Duh, and then it will go through the clinical trial process to be proven in respected clinical trials with sufficient participants, efficacy measures and safety measures.

(When one realizes that a properly balanced biochemistry in a human body is the key to health, wellness, and disease (prevention and reversal), then we'll get somewhere.)
    Uh yeah thats called nutrition and nuritional SUPPLEMENTS! When you have a DISEASE you need a proven THERAPEUTIC AGENT, not a supplement marketed to physicians and patients as a treatment to make a company money, disregarding, as you simply stated "the first rule of medicine".

I guess on a philosophical note, deception, lieing, misrepresentation, misleading, exploitation of loopholes, (as practiced by Primus) aren't these violations of the Primus employee's touted "first rule of medicine". I guess this all hinges on the philosophical and legal interpretation of what constitutes "harm". Hmmm, yes I guess I went for the throat here challenging your ethics eh, which after all is the heart of the matter.

The first rule of medicine interpreted by Primus is "to deceive to make money".

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not referring to Primus specifically, any orthomolecular compound is better, safer, and more THERAPEUTIC than any xenobiotic compound. This has been clinically proven for over 50 yrs. Just because you're unware of the research, doesn't mean it isn't real or available. wake up, some bragging about how 'smart' you are, when in fact all you're doing is displaying the opposite. I guess for you, ignorance truly is bliss.

out to harm people? no, pharma is out to make money. period. Using products that create worse side effects than what they treat. More people last year died of eating soap than taking vitamins. Do the math, sparky, on how many vitamins were consume in the US, compared to the volume of soap consumed. Now dig deep into the statistics of how many died from taking pharma drugs. And before you come back with the typically ignorant comment: yeah, but how many people were saved or helped from pharma drugs? again, do your research before saying something so stupid.

when you have a disease, you need a therapeutic agent, and not a supplement? again, do your research. pharma drugs are copied off natural substances, so please stop being so ignorant. nutrients are the most therapeutic agents that exist. nutritional deficiencies are the root cause of nearly every disease. of course, you wouldn't know that by studying 'pharma sponsored' medical textbooks. Your ignorance is shocking.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Primus Pharmaceuticals "is a joke in my town"

Wow, seems like I hit a nerve with the company spokesman!! I was sticking to the science and you go personal, what does that say about you and your company?!? I'll tell ya since you are the nieve and ignorant one. This means you have NOTHING to fall back on and EVERYTHING I said in the previous post is true. You shifted the topic to a personal attack because thats all you can do.

I am not bragging about how smart I am here, but yes I am pretty sharp and no my name is not sparky. By the way I am very well versed in natural drug discovery, drug design as well as the use of natural substances as pharmaceuticals. I am also very well versed in the discovery and design of synthetic molecules, the development process, clinical trial design and data analysis at all levels. So, you may want to check YOUR measly ego at the door because you never know who is commenting and what their background may be.

You can call me whatever names you like, I'll just keep sticking to the facts.

You obviously work for the company, and are "one of the brainwashers" (pseudoscience-persons) there.

Again as I said, then quit promoting yourself through loopholes as a therapeutic substance. You said it yourself "orthomolecular" ------ VITAMIN...duh! You are doing a great dissevice to the medical field. So it sounds like you are finally admitting you should be on the shelves at wally-world. Don't worry sparky, your salary might actually go up! (that is the only reasn your promoting as a therapeutic to phsicians is the higher price you can charge) Now think vitamin and volume!! Do some infomercials etc....never know you might be able to retire.

I wonder what you would tell that person who has cancer, which you say comes from a nutritional deficiency eh, would you promote an ineffective (proven by your companys crappy science) medical food to the physician or patient as a treatment? And who is out to make money. SHAME-SHAME.........of course now you will say " well not cancer insert some other disease, which is known to be nutritional deficient in nature, and we have a study (crappy one) which shows our.............blah blah blah

The only reason pharma is out to make money is because the research and development of the medicines and cost to show efficacy IS expensive. Yes it IS a business and they need to make money to keep developing new medicines. The cost to develop ONE new medicine encompasses studies on hundreds and thousands of molecules at various stages in the development process to bring that ONE therapy to market.

Let me guess you think that just becaue Nissan spends hundreds of millions of dollars developing a sports car, you somehow "deserve" to pay less for it??
    So, You started you own compnay, lets call it hyundai, and made a crappy car engineered to not work and charged the same price as similar cars that did work. Great job and you got away with it for a while.
    Does your simple mind grasp these analogies???

Some day you will hear the big crash behind you and know the end is near too.

If you actually knew the discovery and development process you would know this. The process you are familiar with is throwing stuff together, vitamin constituents, herb constituents into a dirty mixture (of course you call it purified, I am talking about you have no idea of off-target effects, metabolism effects, PK/PD, drug-interactions, because it is not studied because "its safe" for hundreds of years" DIRTY) and doing small underpowered inadequate length studies where you heavily skew the actual results (by data manipulation) and call it good...look it works.

Where are your studies? Why cant you get them published? hhmmm, this in itself would scare me. Your data isnt suitable for publication in ANY respected (or not-respected) peer-reviewed journal. I know, I know you'll throw some half-ass study you got pblished at me......good for you.....but it doesnt and shouldnt convince anyone it works or is safe!!
    SAD!

And it is sad you mention pharma sponsored medical texts, pharma doesnt pay the writers of the texts dumbass. The texts are based off of peer-reviewed literature and evidence based medicine. Yes pharma may buy some texts to distribute to academic physicians or funds to them so the physician can choose the text, so they can teach what is cutting edge and keep them and their students current with the literature. The pharma drugs are not promoted in the textbook - again showing your inadequate knowledge.

I am sorry you think the truth is ignorance and stupidity.

PS, i would love to know the soap reference, i do always enjoy a good read. Would you like me to pass along a link where you can find respected scientific and medical literature??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New poster here! Just for your edification! Their are over 200 published studies on medical foods! The latest is on a product named Sentra PM in the Journal of Sleep. It is a sleep aid!
    Just some info for you!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr Knowitall

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know whats going on with the NY position?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OUCH!! did you just smack the medical food basher over the head with a brick!! I can't belive you just threw facts into the equation! Classic

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh-yeah. Not really.
    Just because a "study" gets published doesnt mean it is a proven, safe and efficacious therapy. I guess you have no idea on how to evaluate quality science or quality clinical studies. All kinds of crap gets published that doesnt mean it is fact, useful, correct. I am soooooo impressed that you have figured out that if you put 5-Hydroxytryptophan into a pill (dietary supplement), wrangle it into a different product category so you can charge more (rip off patient) and then profess your a drug, or safer than drugs. And you call yourself a scientist. I am going to go eat some turkey now, i mean medical food sleep aid....you bore me you are so ignorant.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NY position?.... Well since this company is going down the tubes, i would look for loose change elsewhere.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the salary like? Commission? Bonus? Car? Car allowance? Budget? Daily expectations in the field?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any info on this company? Salary, Car, computer/paper?

Thanks

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Car, crap salary and for a bonus you might as well dig in your couch, you will get more in spare change since you cant beg a doc to write the stuff.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess you are the SOLE judge of all science Jack-Hole! How about another level 1 study that just came out against Naproxen.

Now go get me lunch from the sandwhich shop......and yes I want mustard on mine!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone happy at this company? How is the bonus here?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They suck and the only people happy are the new hires because they haven't figured out how crappy the company and the bonuses are.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone here work for or worked for Primus? I don't want negative noise. I have a face to face on Thurs and wondering who the competition is, etc.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company sucks. The CEO has no idea how to run a company. The VP of Sales reports to the marketing person. If this marketing person is so great, why did we have to figure out our own marketing for our latest and greatest vein product. BTW who is the sales leader with the new drug. I mean medical supplement. 60 trx leading the way for a product in 4 months. Wy to go primus. I think you have another blockbuster on your hands. There is an opportunity to make a little bonus. I wake up every day and thank the four people who left a while ago to allow us to make more money (they know who they are and Thanks again). I wonder if JD is still mad that they took their ball and went to play with some other people. Sucks to be you JD.

18. Drug Dumper

Drug Dumper Well-Known Member

this is NOT a good company to work for. I hope you turn them down if your F2F went well today.

Seriously, you don't want to work for this company.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else notice Commenter #4's gross anti-semitic comment? Very unprofessional and ignorant.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what are the total sales dollars on the new vein product for 2015?