Pristique not unique

Discussion in 'Wyeth' started by Anonymous, Jan 13, 2007 at 11:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's a lot of truth to what you've said................

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up Premarin Troll.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You kept your job and do not know what MC means. If you do not know, I am not going to tell you dumbass.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OF COURSE WE PAY SPEAKERS r*****! We have local high writers as speakers..correct? That's called paying for scripts. We'll just have to jack up the honorariums to get the pen put to the pad.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No not correct, non-Wyeth employee. Again, you are NOT a Wyeth employee, but you do sound like your from another company, like say Forest. Wyeth does not pay high writers to be speakers. Not our policy. Now, go fuck yourself and go back to your own company's board.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still don't know what MC is and I'm a specialty rep you low-life knuckle dragger. FU punkass bitch!!! Don't give a shit either now.

I bet you know what FU is. You've been told that alot I bet.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, be nice!

MC means Manage Care

Hope that helps!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If these are the type of dumbass reps you have, Lexapro has nothing to worry about for a long time.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the tag line. Before you guys hit the market doctors will associate Pristiq with not being unique. It is a very pretty name though. Haw! Haw!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the gay "Haw! Haw!" Troll. How quaint. Try Hee Haw loser. It fits you better.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you always so insecure about your sexuality, size and looks? All you ever talk about is everyone being gay or a troll. You deserve to have to sell a pretty named product like Pristiq. Haw! Haw!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jesus, you people are disgusting... no wonder this industry is so f'up.
    Can't laugh hard enough to express my glee that, finally, pill pushing
    entry level pharma sale clones are getting the axe. It's a good start
    to righting an industry that spends far more in demand creation marketing
    than actual research. Another American industry that is going to get
    it's ass kicked in the world economy at some point.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brilliance from a libidiot marxist loser. Go find another Stalin, numbnuts. Shouldn't you be working on Obama's campaign with the other commies?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't have any love for pharm sales reps but if I were one, I would be selling this drug. I started on it 3 weeks ago for depression. I could never tolerate effexor but for some reason, I am tolerating this very well. When I saw all of the crap about it here, I thought "oh, great - another effexor...I can't believe my doc thinks I will do OK with this." I don't tolerate drugs very well so I have been very surprised. My only problem that I've had is some constipation - very fixable with some extra fiber added into my diet. I was not able to sleep the first few nights, but now I am sleeping through the night and am titrating my ambien down (I've been on ambien for several years.)

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"titrating" "tolerate" C'mon! The average lay person and/or non-pharma sales rep does not use those words. Gimme a break!

If you're gonna make up something, think about it first so that it's more believable!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Brilliance from a libidiot marxist loser. Go find another Stalin, numbnuts. Shouldn't you be working on Obama's campaign with the other commies"

Huh? What, did you sting that nonsense together by covering your eyes and pointing to random words?

As a business owner if I had the friggin' gov't subsidies and lobbist tools that keep your industry afloat - I'd develop the same fat assed, big-gulp chuggin' work ethic that most of your mgrs seem to possess in the cozy pharm industry. Better learn to speak Hindu my little 4 yr degreed friend if you want to stay in your weener job. These foreign pharm industries are gonna' kick your ass, as soon as we "liberals" remove the ridiculous trade restrictions and overly protectant drug patent laws that shaft the American people needing affordable pharm care. I'd advise you to get a real job.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI:
    Consumers are not always as stupid as pharm. companies and drug reps hope we are.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

guess we gave you too much credit.

BTW...you titrate up and taper down. You don't titrate down! Duh! Guess you are a stupid consumer!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck off commie. Go back to mowing your lawns and get lost. Your facts, i.e. conclusions, are wrong Mr. business owner know-it-nothing liberal.

Have the balls to tell us what your business is, so I can bash the shit out of it with facts? Why don't you just redistribute all of your income to the shafted American people who need affordable pharm care, asswipe? Yeah, I thought not. Just steal ours, right?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you people? Don't you realize that anyone can access this "conversation" just by doing a google search for pristiq?