Procedures & Expectations Email

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Miserable DCV Sales Rep, Aug 17, 2017 at 11:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hit 22k under trump, your boy wasn't even close

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep listening to your Fox News propaganda. The economy has been improving for a few years. Just wait til Cohn walks out on TRump and the Repugs can't pass tax reform or infrastructure bill. Where did you get your economic knowledge? Sounds like straight out of propaganda arm of Fox. You should read more.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take the political discussion somewhere else. This thread isn't about politics for fuck's sake.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup agree this isn't time or place focus on issue at hand

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just imagine the "brain trust" sitting in a board room discussing the next possible move.....and "they" decide
    to move forward with this?? Really?
    Can't you just hear what they might have said in that discussion? So they conclude and decide to no longer allow the field sales force to wonder, if "they" give a shit about us. With this strategy, not only do they reveal that "they" do not care about us, but this plan reveals that they don't care about our families either.....
    This appears to be the "genius" of our leadership. Maybe they thought..."this will really move marketshare,"
    "this plan will certainly insure that moving forward our field "pawns" WILL deliver expectations".
    "Yes and with our $60,000,000 Veeva micromanaging tool our death squad ABL's can carry out the necessary terminations before our layoffs!" "We are all set." "Now go forth and kill, kill, kill."
    Only thing they are killing is the one thing that generates revenue-- a happy, motivated field sales force.
    Congratulations, way to think it through.....genius.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This horse has been out of the barn for awhile. I think instead of brainstorming how to screw over field sales they should be spending more time trying to actually solve some problems. Problem one : the pathetic pipeline problem 2: access. There are a lot of very highly paid individuals leading our organization. Earn your keep or step aside. You have proven you don't have any answers to the problems that plague big pharma and Sanofi specifically, that no one in a leadership position here has any big ideas or even one creative thought. Therefore the answer is always the same: blame your sales team. I have no idea why the board puts up with them, why the government let's them get away with it. Year after year it's the same old story. I suppose the answer i's big money. They still make it and God knows they have it and along with that a shit ton of power. The reps don't stand a chance.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely falls into the realm of "thinking outside the box ". They operate out of hate and disdain. Sound familiar? Should we tear down all French monuments?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company just defies any logic at this point.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. This company has completely lost its sales force. There is going to have to be a pretty major overture made to win us back.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is everyone so uptight? I'm doing an overnight, sitting at a great bar, my porterhouse is on the way. I love Sanofi!!!!
    Thinking seafood tower tomorrow

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it's a public blog, no rules. Don't lecture me.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR decisions are the same caliber of genius as launch marketing tactics. It's a roulette wheel.

Every once in a while they hit paydirt ny dumb luck but usually they fail miserably.

Sanofi is run by asshats. It's not that they don't care and they probably don't, it's that they know any better.

If I wasn't on the receiving end of this mediocrity it would be comical. No wonder novo beats us every time. Now Lilly too.

Worst of all, whenever the drugs underperform, as the entire diabetes franchise is currently doing, their knee-jerk reaction is blame the field for poor execution, and crack the whip and threaten, intiodate, frighten, and micromanage.

Hey Sanofi, it's the strategy. It's the tactics. WHY is Sol doing so poorly?

Hint ... Larry's not doing his job. Marketing and operations are sniffing mettalic paint if they think Sol will ever hit goal.

How can we execute when the strategy and tactics are faulty.