Product Praluent/Regeneron field sales & marketing being sold to Sanofi

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by anonymous, Oct 30, 2019 at 5:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tomorrow’s news today congratulations you’re gonna love it over at the French company!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly something is going to change, but I would rate what you are saying as extremly unlikely, Sanofi is looking to get out of the CV/Met business, not buy more of it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FAKE NEWS!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no its not fake

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have it backwards,Sanofi is giving this dog up to Regeneron so Sanofi can co promote the new Esperion product?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both stories are fake news.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

have no idea about the validity of these post but what I know for sure is praluent will continue to lose money in 2020

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it really doing that poorly?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, only eyelea and DUPI are in the “black” plus go read Regeneron and losing its edge. company has essentially been a follower copying all our drugs, eyelea and DUPI both going to face sig competitors and no big drugs in development t and all the stock is worthless. As a company we’re on the downswing

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i really enjoyed selling praluent the first year but the Sanofi co-promote has been an epic failure on BOTH sides and I think either having us or Sanofi only selling praluent would be a great move because if this continues we will all be out of a job very soon

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has been a flop and calling on primary care is not going to get additional business.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lenny S. on the 3Q call "it's getting late for Kevzara and Praluent"

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes there will definitely be some sort of change/reshuffling with P after hearing Len’s comment

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more fake news!!!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you have your head in the sand if you think the Praluent money draining train will last much longer

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only been 6 months since launch meeting Einstein

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost fell over when I heard that on the call, never thought I would hear Len say that, only a matter of time.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

quit with the debbie downer butt hole

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn. Sucks to be the person who is stuck with Praluent their bag. That’s worse than a bad case of herpes. Lenny should have pulled the plug on this dog a long time ago.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its a fucking dog alright. I want to know what the shit know-it-all thinks now that we have a POA meeting in the spring, with no reorganizations in sight? Wrong fucking again