Product

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Feb 17, 2018 at 7:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone have the correct answer on when product will be available?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

March 1st

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh no

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No? One distributor is delayed by a week. The others are ready to go. How's that no?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lets all check back next week lol

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haters

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anybody gotten drug approved. I have 10 orders and this is gonna b great.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every office I have been in today has a patient filling out the paperwork. Back off now management and let us do our jobs! At least the adults will, but maybe can the kids whining.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who exactly are the “kids” u keep referring to? Just wondering

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The kids? The would be all of you going off on here telling our every complaint about mgmt, our next move and giving away any last bit of info, competitors don't need to have. How @#$!**@! Stupid are you ? STFU

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recent college grad and new hire here. I retained an attorney and I'm suing my manager for hollering and cursing at me. My professors in college never did this crap.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My parents think I have a case and are paying attorneys billable hours for me.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disgusting, if true. Who behaves like this?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bufurds cousin Lenny got loose up on that post and got so excited bout that pole humper, he bout swallowed his self trying to post a quickie afore he could think a something ta say, desperately hoping to rattle a cage.So desperate, that Lenny. Ever heard that song, Desperado? Well Lenny, you b him.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don’t have any recent graduates here unless they graduated at 40

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like I said, there's trolls left & right and people keep swallowing the bait. Maybe it's the kiddies?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s definitely one kid on here

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Product is in specialty pharmacies tomorrow? Being shipped today

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

get ready MIU. I hope someone thought through that at least. AE about to hit the fan. Note to my fellow CLs. Report the shit out AE. You can’t ignore them like y’all do now. I never could figure out why our leadership didn’t stress that more

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know. Silly.