Progressive Orthopedic Solutions

Discussion in 'Medical Equipment/Device Sales-General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Nov 23, 2009 at 6:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know or have any experience with this company? All I know is it is tiny, 35 people, have gross sales of $10M, and the HQ is in Santa Fe Springs, CA. I can't find any additional info online.

Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

additional info

They were established in 2007 and are have sales reps in CA, TX and WA. I am an indepent contractor for them, among other companies, and I distribute several of their products in newark, new jersey. They carry all home rehabilitation devices; ex: pain pumps, cpm, e-stim and bracing. I distribute their line of custom knee braces as well as a unique ankle device that my orthos LOVE (they have the patent on this product). As an independent contractor, they treat me real well.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: additional info

Do they hire sales reps that are currently working for other medical device companies (1099)?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I can say is These Companies are all Jokes including Ortho Doctors, I work in a orthopedic group and I can tell you that over 50% of these Dr's get compensted VERY well for referring to these places, They should just refer everything back to Claim Examiners and let them handle it, but I guess everyone feeds off each other.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: DME VENDERS

this post does not refer to Progressive Solutions only referring to many Vendors, seems like medical field is not about the patient care anymore

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

waaaa!!! people in the medical industry make money providing a service to doctor's offices and to patients... waaaa!!!

i've got 14 years 1099ing for various Workers' Compensation clinics and have some knowledge of progressive... they are good at what they do from what i understand... the reps i have encountered are genuinely cool people who enjoy their work and get to know everyone in the office, not just the one or two employees that they directly work with...

yeah... and fyi... over 50% of claims examiners in california workers' compensation are idiots... and definitely dont give a rats a$$ about patients and the medical care they are legally entitled to... as if insurance carriers arent in it for the money... what a moron...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Except that doctors' receipt of kickbacks is a criminal offense, as is paying them kickbacks. So if that's their business model, they're literally a criminal enterprise.

Derp.