Project 20/20

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Sep 14, 2017 at 8:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, let's co-promote Xiidra. Let's offer the NBU the opportunity to make 30k for q3, then 6 weeks later let's pause the co-promote and quietly mention that the second half of Mydayis payout for q3 will come with q4 payout. Which by the way will be after the company is sold.

Anyone?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And let's not forget about the bs prorated payout for xiidra

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're also leaving out the adjustment to adult goals. The hits keep coming!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shire is in such financial trouble, they cannot do the payouts they promised

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then why do you stay here ? Why not just quit, instead of crying on here like a toddler ?
    If I worked a gig that hurt me or my family financially, and jeopardized them, I would secure a
    stable position with a larger company. I wouldn't devote 1 second to bitching on a board.
    Some of you sick,lazy fucks post 24/7/365 on here. Quit or shut the Hell up.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meanwhile you are also bitching on this board

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But he's getting paid, you're not.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And I would like to ask you, you stupid f@%K why read it if you don't like what your reading? Go back and read your book about Hillary, eat some gluten free muffins, and "shut the Hell up."

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, what intelligence ! No wonder you schleps aren't getting paid. You were naive suckers who took the bait, and now through your own stupidity, you're reaping the consequences.You were played out and you're still staying and begging for more shortage of plan.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When wifey says, where's the bonus? The loans and kids college funds
    and other bills need to be paid. Do you say, Duh I dunno know darling, I complained on CP
    but duh duh nothing happened.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you mean adjusting the adult goals???

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will find out. Not trying to be snotty but it seems like not everyone has been made aware.

Also, for the person who said "just go get another job." If only it were that easy. Many are looking but since they are employed, they are waiting for the right opportunity. And even if they aren't, it doesn't justify the actions of this company right now. A leader who simply says "you don't like it, then oleave because we have the right to treat you like crap if we want to", is not a leader and is bound to fail along with a compay who continues to put their head in the sand and show just how little they value their employees. No place is perfect but continuing to do the wrong thing over and over will put this company at a competitive disadvantage. It already has in many areas. Look at the senior leadership that has left just in the past few months alone! That is not a positive reflection on the company and continuing on the same path will be self destructive.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The people gloating on here about exceeding goal and making money are the reps who keep getting negative growth goals. It is easy to exceed goal when your goals are lower than last quarter. The data is there, look thru vitalsigns, you see -5,6,11% 13w and yet these reps are at 102, 104+ percent. Then you have reps + 2,3,7% 13w and they are sitting below goal. It is obvious the loser reps who are getting a free ride don't want the gravy train to end. They like the negative growth goals and I bet it strikes a nerve when the good reps who are getting screwed call you out. We all know its politics..The goal methodology is for show, the numbers aren't plugged into the formula. Trust me I looked at it. You can do a quick calculation using field flex view to get the RX numbers. It's easy just use their goal setting dates and calculate... the numbers don't jive. The ZD's hem and haw and complain, the ZD's with the most pull get favorable goals for their zones.. hence negative growth and they still kill it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smart advice.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is an issue that has been here for years. It has been brought up by RDs and ZDs time and time again. In fact, when KK got here she vowed to fix comp as one of her top 3 goals. Lip service is what we got and she moved up and out to some monkey role in ops. Maybe now she can look at fixing this or at least bring it up to PS in one of her "mentoring sessions"

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is it that everyone is alright in the NBU with what's happening right now in Q3. You lost xiidra, and who knows what the goal is for Vyvanse, but everything is ok? Nothing changes if everyone just goes along with what these shitheads say and do. Get some balls NBU.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get some balls? Who got paid their bonus? Sounds like y'all need to get some balls and let management know exactly where you stand if pay doesn't show up

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is on with it. They're just checked out. Weary from all the things that have been going on and tired of fighting it. The scariest thing for a company is when their people are disengaged.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership is nervous about the Mydayis launch. This is what I heard from a reliable source, and was backed up by my RD. Leadership doesn't understand why the sales force has no urgency. They are not happy with call metrics for both products.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership that looks at call metrics during a launch instead of listening to their employees is destined to fail.