Project Hercules = Big Job Cuts

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2012 at 9:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THIS. Very little value created and even less accountability since the real doers get the blame. Staplers and mesh are commodities and SILS crapped the bed in epic fashion. But hey, PMO!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best part is the director in charge of both SILS and Powered Instruments gets promoted to VP. Ol' boys club if you ask me.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RL?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GS

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah, I just saw that today on Linked In.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who protects Bryan Hanson and Chris Barry is a crook!
    Joe Almeida is just the new crook that took over as new CEO of Covidien.
    The whole company is a joke to work for. Worked there for 5 years and gave my all only to get shat on.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If R&D is gutted then why in the world one needs to have huge PMO? If there are no or fewer R&D projects what are PMO folks going to do.... play with their wee wee? Oh wait that's what they did all along anyway in the great leadership of RL.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have to admit he played game well. From a drafter for DG all the way to king of the hill without college. He put those size 12's in gold.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New VP with no degree leave so RL alone for a bit and start on Jamieson. Promo same day as layoffs. Wonder how all those degree holding laid off employees feel about that one getting promoted.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you saying GS is gone? Hard to tell from how you wrote that. Is Jamieson gone too? I heard of a 26 year veteran going yesterday.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No add Jamieson to your VP with no college degree list and give the PMO a break for a bit.