Project ramrod

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by anonymous, Jan 20, 2017 at 10:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If wright is so bad and F/A is bad ... how does Paragon 28 survive???

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because Bono rules baby!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who said anything about Paragon...this has nothing to do with the F/A market in general and everything to do with Wright as a POS company. I actually love Wright's portfolio and the F/A, but hate WMT's business model. Go troll your P28 somewhere else, wrong discussion.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you cram your precious portfolio up your goddamn ass!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wright was built by the 1099 model, which breeds a very independent rep population. This is a pharma model, designed to control everything and this doesn't work for us. I want to go earn what I am worth. I don't get that sensation with Bamboo. There is no satisfaction at the end of the day, like there was before. This is a way to control reps and pay us less for the same amount of work. There will be no more big checks in Q4. Guess what, all those cases that come at the end of the year are built into quota, which means they are built into our pay scale, so we will be working really hard just to earn the same pay that we've been fighting for all year long. No thanks

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

do what I do. Take the car allowances and all expenses and do 1099 for someone else and have Wright pay for it. Come on let's be honest none of us put in an eight hour day. So you give three hours to Stight and three to your 1099 position and then call it a day. Connecticut rep is doing it why not everyone else

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a accurate prediction...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest