Promius Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Promius Pharma' started by Anonymous, Apr 30, 2008 at 11:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no sign on bonus and the base is not 90. Base depends on your experience. They don't even have a bonus structure yet so I don't know where this person came up with 35. I don't know why people post up information they don't know is 100% true.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

base is 110
    car is mercedes
    bonus is 50
    stock

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed yesterday. Base is mid 70s, bonus looking to be 30-35 uncapped, car is Volvo, and everyone should be on payroll by 6/15 for mid-July launch. Sounds very exciting to me!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mid 70's is a joke and they wont get quality for that

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is mid 70's based on level of experience or is that what they're offering everyone across the board?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any open postions in Connecticut or Massachusetts?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS, unless you are in your twenties with big boobs. I sent in a resume, got a nice thanks but no thanks letter.....experienced and all....what a joke of a company.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone gotten an offer yet?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least you got a thanks but no thanks letter. It sounds like alot of us haven't heard anything!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it's funny that just because you got a "thanks but no thanks" letter you think that this company is a joke. Maybe they just didn't think you were up to their level. I know they're going for the cream of the crop in derm and obviously you aren't it.

For the record, salaries that they are offering are based on experience and what you're currently making just like any other companies. Everyone will be different; obviously they're not going to pay all their reps the same base.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I spoke with a D/M and had a phone interview. I was not impressed with the initial product offerings, however, they have huge potential.

I did cut to the chase and asked him if he could afford to match what I was currently getting. I did not want to waste his or my time. While I was sure I would get an interview in person I felt that I needed to be upfront. This way they could move on to another candidate.

It seems they cannot match where I am now. The mid 70'2 price range is going to be across the board.

A pity as they are going to need in lace relationships to get the ball rolling.

If they could match, not exceed but match, I would consider it. They have potential.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thats bullshit he just wasnt interested in you
    there is no way they will get any quality that way

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That could be true. I have no real way of knowing. Still, I have 10 years in Derm and solid relationships. We had a great conversation and I closed him for the next step.

I could have turned him off in some way. I just don't know. All I do know is that we both established my salary needs as a non-negotiable sticking point.

You could be right though. Still, I didn't get that feeling.

By the way, what do you mean by "there is no way they will get any quality that way"?

I would think that, with two OTC product offerings, one being a coal tar foam and another being a non-steroidal Anti-Inflammatory (for seb derm) that they would want seasoned reps with relationships. It worked for Triax?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not so sure that anything has actually worked for Triax yet at this point. From what I hear they might pull back a bit soon. They think they may have hired too many reps too quickly. I would not use Triax as a comparison or a standard.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can anyone tell me the name of the NE RSD? Thanks

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard anything from the past interviews yet. It has been very quiet

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard several reps have been hired. Not sure where.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on in the Northeast. Have they hired a manager yet or any reps had any interviews yet. Its very slow.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they are idiots and have no clue what they are doing
    they are rude!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those of us that met the management team have zero confidence in this being a survivor in the arena.
    A big dissapointment !!! We were hoping these folks had figured things out and this company would be a go to for years to come. Not !