Promotion from within

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Oct 23, 2017 at 8:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i know that some will take offense to this thread but here I go anyway. When was the last time a male was promoted from within from the sales force here? It really seems like forever. We are the forgotten members of this company. If you’re a male working in the field you’re going to be doing that exact same job for a long time because they are after women and anyone else from outside the company to work for them. It’s so damn nauseating that every poa all we see are new people hired from outside. Company does not take care of their own or promote them. Of course the latest promotion and new BD was a secret and there wasn’t even an interview process. Just give it away. Doesn’t seem very eoe to me but why should we abide by any rules? If you’re a guy and want a promotion from sales look elsewhere. This company isn’t interested.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my mama taught me never argue with an idiot because you will never win. This seems like a good example of that. I think you are from the outside trolling here trying to start some shit. If you worked here and had half a brain you would know all the recent promotions of men. One last week actually which leaves room for debate on who the hell they are promoting and why??????? That's the bigger question

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good lord. You are such a moron! This company consistently promotes from within. Perhaps, there haven’t been as many qualified men interviewing for jobs that are promotions. With regards to the BD promotion, she has been the interim BD all year long and is well qualified. Please stop with the poor me mentality.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not qualified and not a good example of a leader. Of course she's replacing a poor leader who never had an original thought.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah- there is no way you work here. Two make promotions last wk along w/female BD.
    Another one is the works.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The BDs male boss got promoted, a male CL just got promoted....Look at all the male ABMs...most of them were CLs. I think there is only one that is from the outside. Goofball.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how does anyone in this company know what is happening if positions and promotions are done secretly and not posted? we have never worked for a company that is so dysfunctional. why does HR allow these issues to keep happening ??? this dominated frat boys club is SICK . Some culture!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You want a promo here? Then get your ass back to work and OFF CP. Let somebody know you want to be promoted and then ACT like it. To your pea brain that means EARN it. Simple formula for simple people.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Earn it. Learn to set goals, follow through and blame no one else for your short comings. You don't like where you are in life? Move on. No one is making you stay here. Just you.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ole Tommy tough guy back at it again.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i guess you don't get to compete for promotions here no more. They just hand them out now.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THe secrecy on who gets promoted and the postings not listed is risky. women are being pushed away and this is wrong. Why?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi simple solution person. I think the point you've missed is you can't get promoted if a. You don't even know about an opportunity and b. The person is already selected anyway. A+B= bullshit. So you can act and earn all you want but if your in sales, you must pass the "like" test of certain people.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I always thought u had to post positions internally for so long before hiring. Seems like an hr issue and favoritism run amuck.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bitter.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not many things happen in the usual manner here. If it's professionalism and equal opportunity you are seeking, surely you've realized by now, it isn't going to happen. If you've read these posts, both RB and this one, then time to face reality. Craps heen going on since inception. Its not fair, it's not nice and yes, favoritism, sexism, ageism, rules. Youre a flirty girly and or a frat boy and a backstabbing ass kiss, then you're in the cue to a promo. The good old boys club has been running the show and it's not going to change. Make up lies about people you see as in your way to that promo. Bleach your teeth to hide the stench of your filthy lying self, then you're on the right track.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bitter? Lol. No silly. Just ballsy for calling a spade a spade. People don't like that around here.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nice to see another unimpressive person got promoted to ABM. I hope this person does realize they will probably need to stop getting trashed at the bar and gossiping about everyone. Great pick

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been here a while and never seen this person. Ever. Like ever. Heard the name (kinda) but never met him. So weird.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what female got promoted to BD