Promotion from within

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Oct 23, 2017 at 8:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

some of rhe promoted cLs to ABM make good sense and the others are a joke. I know some of them are on CP spreading rumors and think we don’t know who they are. They would not have gotten been promoted if this was out and it will soon be told!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They asked for it. That tn job is going to be awful. Makes me happy to be a CL just thinking about it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone ever notice how the truly good CLs don't get promoted to ABM? It's because most of them don't want to be. Who wants the travel and headaches of being a manager when being a tenured CL making decent bonus money is nearly as lucrative? Plus, losing a key moneymaker to a management position isn't good for business. Thus, we have a bunch of no-names who haven't garnered anything deserving of ABM status being promoted into the role. I feel bad for the few deserving CLs that really want to be ABMs, because Indivior isn't about promoting them. But many never throw their hat in the ring to begin with. And who can blame them?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. And most of the time the open areas are train wrecks so who wants that drama? Unless the area is by promotion which some have been recently they are set up for failure like tn and offer no path to succeed. Mine as well just sit in your territory and take your money without all the headaches.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i haven’t worked here in awhile but do have many years that I put in at the company. I can tell you getting promoted years ago required a clear development path and leadership training, along with nearly walking on water. I follow this company on here bc stocks have been pretty good. It sounds like your sales force is promoting leadership based on convenience and timing and not qualifications and ability. That combination is never a winner.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not buying your post. I WAS with this co. from inception. I chose to walk after a number of events and am sorry I stayed as long as I did. With few exceptions, those promoted were very unqualified and immature. Now, maybe you came on board after me & saw promos being done based on earned experience, but that had to have been AFTER all the complaints about losers getting promoted. It was bad, way bad. Too many broken promises, managers acting out on people after their ass kiss made up a whopper, just to move ahead. Talk about dirt ball tactics. Couldn't have been any worse.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since Everyone is on this topic what about the manager from PA that got promoted to MC? One thing in this company how do you get promoted to a role that you don’t have any experience in? Or all these ABMs that hardly ever even participated in these meetings and now they’re running them?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

havent you figured this out. You can get promoted in commercial if ML likes you and depending on how much ass your willing to kiss. DB has been a pet for years. No surprise here

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well that ship has pretty much sailed now that ML is a lame duck with no power. Will be interesting to see how the next few abm promotions go

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what will 2018 bring for ML?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My guess is that his eyes will sink about another inch into his head. The man looks like he just walked off the set of the living dead.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope your gonads freeze! Ya wimp. Yeah, you're right where you deserve to be, lab boy.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think he’s handsome and sexy and charming.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thx for the laugh ML

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's "The Walking Dead" but your analogy is spot the fuck on.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jealous

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did Philo end up?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What planet are you on?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can say all of the negative things you want if you have a potential solution to offer along with it. Ideas are always welcome....yours may be better than the current.
    No one, in any part of the world, likes a negative bastard. They add nothing & detract from everything.
    Create your list of “honest feedback” and include why the current practice is bad/doesn’t work, and suggest a few ideas that might be better, how to execute them and your expected results. If you can make it work better & with a good outcome you’ll be a rock star every time.
    Please comment if you don’t understand this concept.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How some of these CL's get promoted to ABM is beyond me.