Promotion from within

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Oct 23, 2017 at 8:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor ? Hell no !

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sure that’s what you got on your KAPA.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it supposed to be that soft?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are just rewriting history in this mf’er. I just found out reading this that the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor. I did not know that. Always thought it was the japs. Learning is cool!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Animal House quote num nuts.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

jfc, people took Animal House quotes seriously?
    God help us

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

idk who crazier you people or the drug addicts we are “helping”

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are too many old people here!! Quoting movies that came out on beta. We definetly need more new blood

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Old people know how to spell definitely.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your mother should have aborted you.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You ignorant moron. The Japs bombed Pearl Harbor, slaughtering thousands of American men. Many burned, drowned and we're tortured in the process. Their families were tortured for generations. You dont even have the gratitude to learn who died keeping this country free, then get the hell out. God help us, this country is in trouble with the likes of you and your kind. I bet you think North Korea is a hot new vacation destination.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HA! That swooshing sound was the joke going over your head.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol exactly. Not knowing one of the classic lines from a classic comedy? Then going on a diatribe about WWII? You sound like one of those people that march in DC for your rights, when you still have them and always will bc Constitutional protection.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t forget you Geritol and milk of magnesia tonight

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back at you asshole. Youre doing a good job of verifying how brain-dead you are. You're as low as the scum in the toilet. You probably eat out of one, given your vomiting on here.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No and shit head doesn't care, which is why "it" now backtracks saying it's joking about Pearl Harbor. There's some things that aren't joke material penis brain. Ageism is no different than any other hate minded thought. Hate originates from one thing, self hate. You hate yourself 1st. You should. You aren't worry of anything but a bullet.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ageism? Pearl Harbor happened in 1941. How old are you, 90?? A joke about 9-11 I could see being offensive but I think its been long enough that we can recite a line from Animal House. Jesus, so fucking sensitive these days.