ProNAI

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Aug 24, 2015 at 2:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ProNAI is a bust. Should have known something was up when they dumped their old medical officer.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DNAi Platform Development

ProNAi will also be halting all further investment in the DNAi platform.

THIS COMPANY IS DONE!!!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phase 1 trials not until end of 2017. Basically, this stock is dead until 2018-2019 at best. If ProNAI fails then, it's basically toast.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know it's bad sign when VP of Corp Communication James Smith looks like a dude who likes to touch little boys!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company seems toast at this point already. Look, we have a shiny new toy now, just in time before we had to say we lost the old toy. forget about the old now and trust us with your $$$$ on this new one... Not a chance.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree too

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Angie will go back to Kalanick. She may have to offer @nal for his forgiveness.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Referring to earlier in the thread. ProNAi under glover will accomplish nothing. How many commercialized drugs does he have under his belt???? Sinking ship.. They know how to get to phII and tank it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

glover had one sell to gilead and that's where his achievements end. Loser ceo.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will she use Uber or Lyft to Cumm over to Travis's place? What will she wear? She isn't so thin for an azn girl. Face is chubby.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd let her suck me off and pound her from behind while shouting McKinsey frameworks and Bain owning her.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys are a holes but this team deserves it with their $2 a share stock.

I agree fat Canadians should never be CEOs

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel so bad for the ProNAI team getting ripped to shreds on the internet.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's okay they are canadians. they will just eat poutine.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nick Glover is a cry baby!!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Under $2 a share now FATBOY!!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

glover and his team seem to be learning how to run a biotech comp. so far, not so good. Quite expensive for shareholders having newbees running the place

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You Glover Smith all in a tree....who is giving and who is receiving?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ProNAI should sell fatboy Nick Glover's semen as a poutine flavor additive. It's worth more than the shit they are trying to develop.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does this LOSER CEO have to say? I want my mom. Please protect me with kung fu and suck me offf Ms. You.