Proud to Be Part!

Discussion in 'Ironshore Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 9, 2019 at 1:42 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesus, what flavor is your kool aide

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DL is a nut case. No clue what he is doing and just a mean little man.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my manager is a mindless robot who wants me and a few others gone. Another DL drone.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call bs. Leadership and company is extremely unorganized. Reps are told to do a bunch of things and the next week it changes! No consistency. Nothing works and all they care about is busy work to turn in. Marketing materials lacking, old prescriber data, instructions from leadership change EVERY damn week. We were told during launch company doesn’t focus on busy work or number calls a day.. complete lie and absolute BS. Give rep more marketing at least! Pathetic. This is only a few. Let’s not mention managers starting to micromanage.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

David L is in over his head. Creditors are coming, they want their money back. Oh wait there is no money. All gone due to this dumbass wannabe CEO.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me guess your one of the reps now on a plan and looking at being terminated?? Gee wonder why - that winning attitude? Go sell fries and leave the hard work to the reps who are willing to leave their house every day

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen! DL is a total ahole. Way over his ugly head.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Angry as hell

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drinking from a straw. You who think you are safe, enjoy that feeling. You're destined for a far worse fate

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DL gonna take his $$ and leave y’all fcked. Lmao

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, my apologies. It's a flavor unfamiliar to most. It's best known as, "Candor." Somewhat similar to, "Truth."

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I stand by my original post. 100%. I really enjoy selling this product and my manager. That’s why we are #1. We don’t sit around during the day and post negative comments here. We work. You should try it some time.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great statement!!
    With over 32 years in Pharma and 12 years promoting ADHD meds I know this has been a great launch with a revolutionary product.
    I am proud to be part of the Jornay PM sales team with a great DM and co workers.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP Here. November is almost complete. Yes, I am very happy, Just outside of the Top 10 in my Region. I punched out the extended SPIFF goal and my Manager is incredible. Marketing has responded to request for additional material. Already hit the Q4 50 with 3 weeks of data. For the managed care babies in the chat, you must have come from Major Pharma, Our markets are not like it use to be. Try selling a $15,000 infusion working with a hub. I'll take 2 failures and a PA any day. Surprise, my offices are will to do it because they believe in the Value. Go Ahead and Turn Days of Our Lives back on while I'm out selling!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP poster. Still proud?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sad that a lot of good people were let go today. It’s unfortunate that as Reps, we have grown accustom to the Nov/Dec stay at home and wait call. Regarding the Product, absolutely love selling it. My thoughts and prayers go out to the people that were let go. This was my 13th call in 19 years. I’ve been on both sides and it’s never an easy thing.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So so true. The sun will rise tomorrow but it’s sucky going thru it!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now the elite sales force will take over. The dead weight is finally gone!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bwahaha… what an asshole. Act like you are curing cancer or something. You aren't a Tennessee Titan fan by chance?