Proud to Be Part!

Discussion in 'Ironshore Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 9, 2019 at 1:42 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny how this dead weight was ranked in the top 15% of the company and hit the 20 writer spiff goal. Where were you ranked? How many writers do you have?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t mind people knowing who I am. F em. I hit 61 writers while on disability and still got cut. My metrosexual manager kept his job despite being nothing more than a tool. Iqvia is a joke.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone given 2 weeks notice and had it honored?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe you.

This new person in my district came aboard while being in the bottom 25% in the Region at the time of layoffs in Dec., and replaced reps that were in the top 50% of the District. She was also given prime offices in her new territory. This is not sitting well with our team and others in the Region. She isn't the only one who is a head-scratcher after the downsizing.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I attempted to give 2 weeks and it was definitely not honored. The day you resign is the last day you get paid.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“This new person in my district came aboard while being in the bottom 25%...”. Got ya.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's the job hunt, y'all? I want to reach out to some of my peeps without coming across
    as condescending.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I haven't missed this POS job ( mind you NOT a career with these tools) for one second. What a horror story of management and backstabbing coworkers. Unemployment is better than grabbing your ankles every day while earning 65% of what a professional rep should be pulling in.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At initial sales training I talked to a lot of reps there and it seemed to me that
    they hired good people. I've never seen a launch go this bad. All the promises
    of being a small, nimble company with total transparency was complete horse sh*t.
    Hiring that many reps (370) was very ill conceived my Scott Evangelista. In fact,
    he bragged about it at the NSM.

Bottom line is management should shoulder a lot of the blame for this disaster.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard they were bringing in either Ronnie Mund or Lester Green to clean this mess up. Has anybody.elae heard this?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop the clock, really?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Am I the only one who thinks this IC plan is weak?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was ranked 11th before December. Had 23 for Spiff.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This meeting in Nashville is repeat of Phoenix. I am out of here in two weeks and have heard of others who have already left and/ or one foot out the door.
    Such potential, it no clue on how to properly launch a product. DL listened too much to the Sneaker Boys. A true executive from one of the top Pharma companies once said “ A product is only as good as the sales force that spearheads it.
    Treat them like crap, don’t give them tools needed to execute upon a plan and the kiss of death, set unreachable goals, no MC coverage and unrealistic financial goals and the end result is what you are experiencing now. I will never work for another contract company again, because the contract is only as good until the ink is dry....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know how long they can keep this charade going? I hope to be out of here by the end of the month

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, that whole week was hard to sit through. Cheesy wanna be stand up comics for leadership and moral was as bad as I’ve seen in this industry.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In what world???? You do know we all have access to everyone's data & # of writers. Pretty sure you meant you had 6 writers while out on disability for your breakdown in an office. You got cut because you didn't work, to busy blaming all your problems on everyone else and posting here.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. It was just a giant kool aid fest, except now the reps aren't drinking it like we did in Scottsdale. The upper management "decisions" have been atrocious, the territories are a joke, still not sure how they chose who stayed & who was cut, seems they kept a lot of the wrong people and cut many they should have kept, especially based on geography in the territories. New business plan for targeting is going to cost the few writers we have and still no managed care. If the company still exists by June it'll be a miracle. Anyone with any sense needs to start looking for a job yesterday

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please stop posting your own FC pictures on LinkedIn congratulating yourself. It's cringey af :facepalm: