Prugen

Discussion in 'Dermatology' started by anonymous, Sep 21, 2016 at 7:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I normally don't reply to this bs but honestly Prugen is amazing. You have a quality of life, no samples, it's a real sales job. The only thing prugen has in common with philador is that it's a pharmacy. Prugen Is opening pharmacies in every state and eventually going into other industries. The idea is genius. It's been 4 solid years with a 0 copay program and it isn't changing. The company has been around over 10 years! New products are constantly being added. Honestly why didn't any of us top brilliant reps think of this idea. There is low cost to the system, no prior auths, zero call backs.
    There is nothing shady it's clean and very clear. Reps are making more money then ever as top rep broke 400k. It's a great company. Never been one like it so it can't be compared to philador. Sorry that so many reps are so threatened by us but it's the first time a prescriber can go back to practicing medicine like they used to. If you look the top reps in the country work for the company. We get paid for our job and get more money bc we don't sample and no management it's brilliant. We have pharmacies knowcking down doors wanting to be involved. Don't hate not worth it. Best job I've ever had and only growing.
    Ps the company makes money on volume of scripts. Every generic and (there are good ones and shitty ones and we honestly are the best generics ) get reimbursed the same and it's much less then brand. Prugen eats the cost of the ones not covered to help the patients!!!
    The average rep makes between 8-30k a month and it's well deserved. It's not a pedal pusher job it's a sales job. As medicine changes companies will always change but honestly this is the first company that isn't bullshitting to offices. Thanks Prugen for coming into my life

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Duh

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No question, the auto-refill model is the way of the future. On the OTC side, consider Pro-Activ. $1 billion in sales for some pretty ordinary stuff! It's all about the auto-refill.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's at least 20 other companies doing this now.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, your point is, that all of these so called companies conspire to defraud the system? I don't see how this type of activity is tolerated. It's only a matter of time...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

keep spouting about the prugen refills. the docs love when you make an idiot of yourself. frustrated much? prugen is taking your business, and you seem upset by it? generics rule, you derm brand fools have to face the facts, insurers don't want to pay for your drugs, generic is the way of the future in derm. look at your last spreadsheet-how many generics written instead of your drugs? ...and your manager wants to know why so many generics are being written in your terr? ...answer-prugen, ...ttyl

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do they only promote generic drugs? How are the managers? More information please, thanks.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not all it's cracked up to be. Lots and lots of problems at PruGen.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where's JILL?!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JLL is long gone.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And so is the wicked witch LL!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Explain to me how this company is not like Valeant? They use their own pharmacy (GenRX) and offer the products for free. It also seems like all the old Valeant reps work there now.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So if the company is "eating the costs" where is the money coming from to pay reps $400k plus per year and keep growing?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reps are not making 400K... come on, that's crazy. No rep would leave! I know several of them very well and they are in the same ballpark as the rest of us.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So if the company is "eating the costs" where is the money coming from to pay reps $400k plus per year and keep growing?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does Scott in ATL have a job in this industry?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PruGen really does have it figured out. Great program. No Bs Happy reps who can sell!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, you are correct. The reps here at Prugen are the finest pharmacy reps in derm.