(PRX) par generic zegerid

Discussion in 'Santarus' started by Anonymous, Mar 11, 2010 at 10:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best wishes to former snts employees. IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You knew par would do well given the mismanagement at snts

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not well but very well from what I heard!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's celebrate Par's success! Good management makes all the difference! Take notice santaurus

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a sad ending for snts but congrats to our brothers at PRX

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was so unnecessary

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just applied for unemployment today :) Thank you Santarus!!! I have been dreaming of this day for YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You and Obama, Julie and the all the other liberal jerkoffs can go *&%* yourselves.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is very good news for our brothers at Par Pharma

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor that snts will drop frivulous lawsuit vs par to save hefty legal costs. Home office should cut losses and move on with pipeline. Use precious cash resources for productive purposes rather then feed the legal vultures, who burned us too many times Gerry!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now there is a post that doesnt make sense.

Appeal will continue. Money has already been allocated to pay for this happening. Makes sense. WE paid millions in legal fees over 2 plus years to fight lawsuit, lost, and let Par steal our money off Zegerid. We should throw a little more money at this thing to see if we can win (small cost vs. value of large win). It is a very easy decision regardless if we win or lose...it is a must

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lawsuit is a total waste of precious cash with virtually no chance of success. The lawyers are stringning gerry along down a dead end road. Lawyers have been wrong all along and only perpetuate their measly existance. More layoffs are forthcoming as a result.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Perry Mason. Now, with all your "insight", what exactly did the lawyers advise? You must know, as you say they are "stringing Gerry along" and they have been "wrong" all along. You read a press release on a single judges ruling, and you think you have insight into what was done and why? Get a clue.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They advised gerry to keep writing them checks. Gerry has complied and funded the frivolous pursuit by cutting more staff. The lawyers have been wrong at every single turn. Their highlight film includes advising gerry not to seriously talk to par and settle the matter like normal pharmas do. Sound like you are on that gravy train so come clean and admit you take checks at the expense of the former hard working sales team. Par will win the appeal in a NY minute.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people keep on bickering and wasting time on a useless subject. Of course .........I guess you have nothing else to do. The hard truth of the matter is SNTS should have never been awarded the original patents. SNTS DID NOT create a new molecule, or alter the original molecule. They simply took two generic drugs and removed the protective coating from one. This action never deserved the original patent and the courts have agreed with Par. There is a very slim to no chance, and slim just left town, SNTS could win the appeal. SNTS has repeatedly made the wrong decisions during it's short life. The only hope for SNTS to stay alive is for the 2 late stage products to make it to market and somehow be successful. Maybe a better chance the investors will grow tired of waiting for their investment to pay off and accept an offer from a large company for the drugs in development. Of course, this would mean the end of SNTS. Put out of their misery most would say.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on and snts shareholders should file a class action lawsuit since gerry touted the zegerid franchise which it seems he knew had little or no value

Sue since snts loves losing lawsuits!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

count me in

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Par will kick their arse and a shareholdere lawsuit is coming too boot!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do I join the class action?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there would actually have to be a suit moron...and for your information, they would contact u