(PRX) par generic zegerid

Discussion in 'Santarus' started by Anonymous, Mar 11, 2010 at 10:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Consolidation in the generic space is certain and par is at the center of the upcoming action!

PAR has tremendous equity and is severly undervalued. Look at wpi for example trading at $$45 with negative equity while paR is flush with cash no debt undervalued property and rights to future first to files including zetia and many MANY more

$$$$48 is too low the rumour alone takes it to $$50

LOAD THE BOAT

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI...99% of the people do not invest beside in their 401k on this site and could give 2 shits about what you have to post. Go pump your shitty stock somewhere else.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that is why they are broke and live from check to check

i offer a gift and you insult me

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right I have prx in my 401k and par has outperformed snts by a country mile and will continue to do so. The risk is very high that snts fails while the future is quite bright for prx.
    Consider the above as a word to the wise free of charge.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ya ya. I hear you. Your the smartest guy in the world, obviously, I mean to waste your time touting a stock on Cafe Pharma is genius!

Nice SNTS news today by the way.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks and keep posting

snts is a loser any way you look at it

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Loser for those on the outside. More news from SNTS yesterday. Hope you do not get asked to come back aboard in the coming months when the company rehires.

Love the bitterness though...keep it coming! Good laughs

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes ride the winners like prx and dump the losers as they remain clueless

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you mean snts is a loser or a loser means snts

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Par is doing very well and is hiring!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20000 views on the snts board for par pharma?

Such great interest in PRX and none for snts

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHo cares about either shitty company?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will take it thanks

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like the Par version of Zegerid is starting to lose share to another generic. I'll bet Par is never gonna make what they hoped when they invested in this, and that is disappointing. Nah it's actually pretty funny! Almost as funny as the clown on this board touting them all the time! Are you Warren Buffett? Oh no, I bet you're the kid that does the E-Trade commercials! You're so cute!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the risk is high that they fail, doesn't that mean they will probably succeed? Thanks that makes us feel better! I hope you stick around with all of your advice because if you are on the Santarus board slamming the company and Gerry, then that means we are still here. See, you just have to see the positive. You really can't do that if you are short though can you? Keep following those innovative generic companies, and tell Obama to start packin his shit, his crib is being sold to a capitalist!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will stick around because i love to rub it in your face. Snts an innovator = you must be drunk. Gerry Proehl is your hero = one loser following another

I told you snts was a POS at $6 and you are now at $2 heading to the de list scrap pile

What is surprising is no shareholder lawsuits yet. After all proehl was touting zegerid as a once in a lifetime miracle drug

The only 2 getting rich on snts WERE proehl and debby

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure you know way more than Gerry, that's why you spend all your time on here slamming Santarus. Go start a company genius, and then you can have some twit like yourself calling you names! 1:15 pm posting on Cafepharma, sounds like you lead an exciting life! Now go sit on the potty and try to think of some more clever insults to hurl, or maybe you need a nap after that last email. I forgot, you're probably living off the money you made doing the E-trade commercials. Anyway, keep doing what you do, it is a noble profession to be sure! Oh and the last time I checked the stock was moving North, so you better get your ass in gear and start churning out some more negativity or else we won't get delisted! Too funny, but you are still a cute kid! I just didn't realize that kids knew how to short stock! Have a good night little guy, can't wait for your next commercial!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You nailed it i see thru proehl and debby. Yes i am smarter and too bad you lost your ass on snts shares. No more personal rit ta ta and best wishes

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My ass is fine but, thanks for caring little guy...you're so cute! Did your unemployment run out yet? Maybe Obama will grant you an extension....I guarantee that if you were makin money like you claim to be, you wouldn't be wasting your time on here. Bubye, blowhard!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The losing streak continues!