PSKW Owners Split- Heard it's a Mess!

Discussion in 'Industry Rumors' started by Anonymous, Apr 4, 2012 at 8:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor is that Previdi and the Simons, Kelly and Waldron have all split, including the Market Mover Card product guy (Kevin Kane) is gone too. We are hearing that service is bad, not making any $ and competition has so much more to offer- hard to compete with the heavy hitters, McKesson and MediMedia. Clients are looking to bail out quickly--I know we will!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thier services definitely leave something to be desired. Rumor is they also have some finanacial and legal challenges as well

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumors are just that....Company doing well and more importantly, service levels continue to surpass anyone. If you want to talk truth....why have there been soooo many layoffs at Triple I and McKesson over the past 6 months. Jealousy will get you nowhere

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard that Triple I is about to drop more people and their co-pay card business is coming to an end

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like PSKW is still intact but still struggling. But with TripleI on the down slide and PSKW struggling, who's left? Is the co-pay card finally dead after all?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any new news here? I'm getting ready to launch a co-pay card program RFP and don't want to waste my time and theirs if these guys are old news.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Copay cards....try Rx Sample Solutions... Small company but great service and experience in pharma. Been great for us.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is just PSKW competitors trying to tarnish PSKW's good name and reputation. That is all the news that is here. It is nice to see that PSKW is above this baseless chatter.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Above this chatter in what regard? I work at PSKW; what's your source?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We used to use PSKW as well as McKesson for our co pay programs; we left them for Rx Sample like someone above. Tired of the run around and BS the larger companies throw out. Their sales people have no real industry knowledge, just trying to get that next program. RxSS is great to work with and they know the industry!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to echo the above. We had tried two vendors (Trial Card--Horrible) and PSKW (VERY pricey) and were not at all satisfied. Switched over to Rx Sample Solutions and simply could not be happier. No monthy fees, a true consultant who not only helps us strategically, but even trained our reps for us, and the best customer service you could ever hope for. They are the best, sometimes I am really happy that everyone doesn't know about them.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rx Sample Solutions? No body has ever heard of them. They have to come on these rag boards to promote their company by pretending to be clients? WHAT A JOKE!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's always the no name companies that come from behind to smack the fat, dumb and happy companies like pskw in the ass.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pskw also recently brought in a new guy as CFO. there are some press releases about him. Bob Raffo, Jr. anyone know anything about this guy?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm just a customer who had no idea who pskw was until I looked at the back of the discount card my Doctor gave me after the Pharmacy said the card was declined. I called the number on the back and customer service said there was nothing they could do and told me I'd have to go back to my doctor and get a different card.

Allow me to backtrack and tell you exactly why I think this PSKW card thing sucks. Just in case any pharmaceutical executive is doing some research on pskw and wondering whether using them is a good idea.

Well, I was just recently diagnosed ADD. Probably been this way all my life but functioned well enough to get an accounting degree, a JD and an LL.M. in Taxation. Anyway, my doctor recommended Vivanse by Shire. I'd already read about the various medications available for me and thought that one, as a non-generic, wouldn't be for me. I'm not going to pay $90 when another choice for $30 generic will probably work just as well for my mild condition. I'm not a schmuck for brand names. Dr. has a solution. He pulls out these pskw cards his Shire representative provides him. One is a 30 day Free Trial and the second is for 6 month at no more than $15 copay for month. He likes Vivanse for his older clients (I'm 47) so I concur and go about acquiring my month trial. This Dr. appointment occurred on May 7, 2014. After the run around with the insurance company and getting RA approval it was several days before I actually got going on the free month trial. So the month supply is just about to run out, so on I contact my Dr for a refill on June 9th. They have to mail it to me so I finally get the written prescription in the mail on Wednesday, June 11th the same day I take my last dose. That afternoon, June 11th, before heading to the pharmacy, I call the phone number on the front of the pskw discount card to "activate" the card. It "activates" no problem. I drop the prescription and they photocopy the pskw discount at the pharmacy late on June 11th. They try to put it through immediately with my insurance but that gets delayed. They need the doctor to get approval from my insurance company. That approval doesn't happen on Friday so I am delayed over the weekend and finally stop by early Tuesday morning, now June 17th. They again say the doctor still hasn't called with approval. Finally, Tuesday evening I stop by the pharmacy and they say it's approved and ready but it's $97. Holy Batman, $97 what about my discount card it's supposed to be $15. Look here kind lady at this fancy PSKW discount card that says on the front in big bold capital letters "GOOD THRU 10/31/2014" and the discount card I "activated" on June 10th. She tells me it was denied because I didn't fill it by 5/31/14. So I call the customer service on the back of the card I can barely read and they say that there is nothing they can do. That if I read closely I should see on the back of the card it says I have to fill the first of the "Pay no more than $15 on up to 6 prescriptions" by 5/31/14. This is just stupid. Why did the doctor give me a card on May 7th, 2014, that I obviously wouldn't use until June that technically expired on May 31, 2014? Does pskw not train these reps who in turn should train the doctors about how to properly use and distribute these cards??? Why the deceptive 'GOOD THRU 10/31/2014 in bold on the front when that is clearly not the case. The customer service agent was almost delighted to tell me that there wasn't a work around. I COULD go to Vivanse and print a coupon and pay $60 (versus the $15) or I could go back to the doctor and see if he had new cards or could get one from the Shire drug rep, I presume. Screw this. I'm leaving town for a week anyway and just don't have time for this crap. I just won't do business with Shire. I'll just call the doctor and have him write me Adderral or something else. I'm now 6 days since my last dose and frankly didn't feel much difference anyway. Shire can thank pskw for losing them a potential years long customer/patient. I can afford the $97, but I just refuse to pay it now on principle. It looks like pskw sets up this whole thing to be a trick. Shire pays them to promote Vivanse with these cards and they hope suckers like me just pay whatever to buy their legal speed once we are at the prescription counter and out of options. As long as the doctor writes the script that's really all that matters, right? Take a picture Shire...I'm one customer walking out the door because of pskw.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me again...

I realize NOW that Shire manufactures Adderall too, so if it's ok with doc, I'll have to get Adderall generic by Actavis.

I also realize now this was all part of an entire marketing scheme to get my doctor to write Shire's brand name Vivanse versus Shire's now generic Adderall. Even my insurance company is in on it, essentially requiring me to try Vivanse BEFORE they'll approve a prescription for Adderall for me. There is no other explanation for why my insurance company would approve the brand drug but not the generic.

Still so bothered to be hassled and played like this. Errrrr.....