PSL

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Apr 9, 2017 at 8:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will someone please knock on Fabrice and Paul's door and tell him PSS and Mckesson is destroying our business. ZERO ZELLER patient experience!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cheers NVS. displaced a nurse that just returned from Presidents CLUB!!o_O
    Leadership is outstanding!! SMH

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NVS, you missed it again. You fired the wrong people. The nurses who actually worked in the field with customers. You kept the ones who lost accounts or customers.

We lost 30 sales reps in December and now this. I am ok with change but please do not ask WTF happened when we keep losing accounts and share.

You add more layers of people and bullshit and promote people who have not performed here but maybe in the past when they sold creams and had manage care wins. This is a circus.

Don't be surprised if there is another exodus.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok, let us not forget that presidents club has been awarded two years in a row on fake data

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Denied hardship request. I will be joining medical leave in a few short weeks. This job is killing me. The stress is enough

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? You should probably find something less stressful then.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't let this place turn you into a jerk. Keep your head high

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dont need them!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone jump from this sinking ship!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking forward to another trip to AZ for another game of "this is what your job is"

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So...probably not a good time to apply for a job? Noticed openings on some job sites. Already in one sinking ship....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone please help me clarify why I have to fill out spreadsheet after spreadsheet. Were we not told in November that the wonderful HUB would be so spectacular and they would follow cases every 30 days? Did I miss the memo that the HUB sucks and now we the PSL's (just a nurse according to walker) have to do all it and additionally argue with CM To even do a task correctly. Does HQ know how bad MCKESSON is???? Or are we once more in middle of another cover up.#IDGAD. TALTZ we have handed you our market share packaged with a big red bow!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cat

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how many days till I vest?? I can not take much more of incompetent HQ leadership.
    Anyone know when J&J IL 23 launching?
    I want a job. Before they run us over with better patient program and service

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're vested at 3 years
    And anyone with any program at all ran us over a long time ago

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

holy. cow

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking for honest and candid advice??
    I am interviewing for a PSL job
    What is your main day to day activities? I can not seem to get the answer from anyone. Anything any insight?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone taking note of the region with a manager on the receiving end of a lot of resignations?
    people leave managers, not jobs...js