PSO

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jan 13, 2018 at 1:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true that all of PSO is gone?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

98% are gone. They save a few people to do close out activities.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is PSO?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pharmaceutical Science Operations. It’s a clinical manufacturing site in Irvine, CA where most of the drugs are mfged for Allergan clinical trials. If this site is closed, it’s pretty clear that R&D closure in Irvine is just a matter of time.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. THe fools who think Botox will save Allergan Irvine site are just that- fools! Irvine will shut down and it will happen more sooner than later. Botox gets moved entirely to Westport or NJ but the cost to keep Irvine open is way too expensive. They can get lots of dough for that property and all those buildings. Question becomes what company needs that space and wants to be in SoCal with those prices?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure the Irvine company would love to buy the land. They certainly have the cash. Regarding PSO though. I believe lots of clinical product was made at third party manufacturers anyway as PSO didn't have the technology so I ask not sure closing it means the end of the world for Irvine.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Allergan was offered $2B in cash from IC in 2016 ... A cash strapped Saunders can't refuse that for too long.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There won’t be any remaining legacy Allergan people or office in Irvine by end of this year.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big meeting in NJ today and tomorrow detailing exactly that. Botox is going to be moved and Irvine will be shut down. Might take time to get Botox out of CA but its going to happen.