PTC Theraputics

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Aug 16, 2015 at 8:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. this company is not even commercial and you all are flying off the handle and acting like children. I feel less intelligent just reading this. Get back to work and stop acting like babies.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will never be commercial. The drug is a failure. Never came close to the primary endpoint. And the commercial team is inept.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And we all know who the sales force is because PTC doesn't believe in privacy. What a joke of an organization.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What work and where? You mean our current jobs, the ones PTC put at risk?
    You are less intelligent and getting more so by the minute

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sure hope you are not employed here. If so, you will be in for a surprise when you start to speak with HCPs who do research or who are highly intelligent. Dig a bit deeper Jethro you are the one who is clueless. I refuse to do research and give information to lazy people like yourself.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the whole sales force has been laid off since probability of Ataluren getting approved is low... Any truth to this rumor?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess everyone in management should prepare for a little karma in case they are required to roleplay at their upcoming interviews. Haha. Good luck with the job searches.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Loser company, loser leadership!!!!

Bunch of losers!!!!!! :)

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't work here but you should be ashamed of yourself. These patients have nothing to look forward to and they are kids. It is a shame this will be delayed because these kids are dying.
    You on the other hand are a pathetic loser.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mmmmm, I wouldn't want my kid's life in the hands of these idiots.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you never will work here because PTC is done! No dust off your resume loser!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel sorry for the patients and their families.

I DO NOT feel sorry for the arrogrant jerks that ran the interviewing process, ran people stupid interviews and for the most part, hired their buddies. I hope they get what they deserve, and it sounds like they will.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if PTCT is going go try and resubmit the NDA or is Ataluren finished for good??? Any specifics to the refusal to file letter?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least they have each other to help in honing their roleplaying skills.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The losers that accepted this job are scurrying like rodents trying to find work. So happy

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know of any RD or DM openings? I have extensive roleplay experience that I would like to bring to an organization.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loser company. Loser management. They can't even file a new drug application correctly. What a bunch of sorry losers.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These losers have rescinded their offer to the field reps. The company is dead. They are hemmorging money every day. Bad leadership at the top. They got what they deserved that for sure.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sure those idiots that were masquerading as managers will be gone soon. Kronshage is a complete tool.