Pulling reps out of field

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jun 28, 2020 at 7:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Curious what we are doing in states where there are thousands of new daily covid cases..pulling reps out of field or keeping them out there?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Georgia and Florida is on fire! Don’t plan on going into the field until vaccines are out. Until then, I will lie about virtual calls etc.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has your company put people back to the field on a state by state basis?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

(.26%) is the mortality rate - and those are old and already with underlying conditions - how much do you all true the info being presented?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, depending on states regulations.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fool yourself. If your counterparts are making calls on HCPS or the other selling teams are making live calls, you will be in the minority and may end up on the sidelines. You’ll act surprised that you lost your job, place blame elsewhere like others shown the door, but don’t be fooled, your counterparts will know and your manager may be the last to know, but your days will be limited. No time for loafing, we have too much to do to catch up for having been paid for 12 weeks while business suffered.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay manager who will be doing virtual coaching

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every person who had any type of procedure scheduled during the quarantine (colonoscopy, bone scan, cataract & lasik surgery,dermatological procedure etc) is now going in for that procedure and they have to have a Covid 19 test done, due to new protocol.
    As a result, thousands of people are being tested who would not have been before. This huge increase in testing is uncovering new cases, not deaths. One reason why the cases are so high. You had 3 months of backlog on procedures of all kinds. Now they are being done with testing. More testing = more cases, even though people might be asymptomatic and feel fine.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quality post, informative and accurate

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I concur, great post!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Average age of death from Covid = 77

Life expectancy in US = 78

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d rather get my medical advice from the CDC or my state medical experts!! Just because you try to craft a justification doesn’t mean it’s true! What you are peddling and what the experts are saying are exact opposite. People...Please don’t get your medical advice or Information from Cafe pharma. That’s why it’s called a medical license. Your two weeks of home study training doesn’t qualify you to give Medical ADVICE during a GLOBAL PANDEMIC! Your opinion is like everyone else’s.....#listen to medical experts & evidence based science. Be safe

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While your post is OK, don't preach to me.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Being one of the first companies back in the field it doesn’t surprise me that there hasn’t been any discussion about pulling reps back. I know Amgen and Abbvie have pulled back on a state by state basis. Many other companies are still working from home. The state I live in is having record numbers and the company has been silent. To add insult to injury I have two DM field rides in my July calendar. The one thing I’ve notice since being back in the field is that keeping a distance has been near impossible, especially at lunches.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DSMs need to stay home as we try to re-engage with our offices. Having them in the field with us will only piss off the few accessible offices remaining. This is a total lack of awareness.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Snowflake Alert!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo! Managers get in the way without a doubt. Need them to approve expense reports. That’s pretty much it

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn’t agree more!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coming probably from a snowflake that was hired by a DM. My how big our britches have gotten.