Pulmonary Division-Give me the real 411. What's the true truth?

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Jul 15, 2017 at 10:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just signed up to cover one of the newer larger territories in the east. I am hearing both good and very bad about the future of your division. Is it possible that larger territories could produce some opportunities for bonus?? Or a total management pipe-dream? Your honest insights are appreciated.

Signed X. new sucker employee or lucky to be here

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NSE!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Other than the guys at top I don't know anyone who likes it here. At least you have a paycheck coming in until you are able to find something better.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs coming in all divisions in ARD. Heard that Malli will eliminate the entire Pulmonary division due to lack of efficacy of Acthar.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't this s something you should have looked into before signing on? Says alot about the geniuses they are recruiting now! The only starts you will get will be patient assistance which pays zero. Management should have made that clear, but if they told recruits that, then we wouldn't be able to recruit anymore suckers like you! Hahaaaa! Sorry, but you asked for the truth.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the truth is you needed a job and they offered you one. no shame in providing for your family.
    Now in 6 months start looking again because its easier to find a new job when you are currently employed.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW!! I was just offered a potion as well in the south. I am blown away at the general negative tone to working at MLK?? I have not agreed to come on yet. IS there anything good about working in the field as a Plum Rep.. Anything? Or is it as truly bleak as I'm hearing

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, you said it.....you were offered a "potion". Could not have said it better!