Pulmonary POA

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Jul 25, 2017 at 8:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard going to be questioned 1:1 by compliance while here at meeting. Manager has prepared us reps what to say/not say, but was told they have copies of our referrals forms showing prescribing patterns in our regions/territories and also will ask for handwriting samples. Either I come clean about direction from management or risk being fined and/or prison. My family more important than anyone in senior or midlevel management. Hopefully, this will be the last we hear from compliance. Such a joke!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well that went well. Reps talking to recruiters on the break. NM sucking up to people to get them to stay. Sept 14th coming fast folks. Compliance presentation a joke. People cancelling programs. Good job Mallinckrodot leaders.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ashok is a washed up lawer that scammed his way through Fordham and is now unable to hold a real job anywhere which is why he's in this shit hole courtesy of HO. Don't worry you weak ambulance chaser, the DOJ, OIG and states attorney of New York and New Jersey are onto you with lots of tips from the people you chase. Have fun in your cell doing push-ups you douche bag!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pulm is falling apart. Compliance now calling offices of all reps. SEPT14TH

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny, it is way too late now for Malli to try to do "clean up detail" with compliance. Malli is not doing this for Malli. Stay tuned. Lmao. What goes around has finally come around for Malli.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sept 14 isn't going to solve your problems and further exemplifies the greed by those waiting for big pay day. Disgusting that about the money for Mall and the Sept 14th recipients

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it does..not about greed. Sold my soul for the last year with this company. Many of us (t least 30) will start our new jobs that we have already accepted once the check clears. And management knows that. MNK stock will go into the 20's when the sales for the 4th quarter are released.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many of the people getting a big pay day next month built QCOR from nothing. QCOR was not as mean and greedy as MNK. infact, I never witnessed anyone being harrassed about not making goal at QCOR. They set the goals so that most reps would make goal HALF way through the qtr. We all made money! If there were min goals they were extremely low. Working for QCOR was fun and we were helping very sick patients. The company respected the reps and treated them well. MNK uses quotas to get rid of reps they don't like. I still like selling Acthar but MNK is not a fun place to work and we are lacking fair and equitable goals. They don't want QCOR reps here anymore. I don't blame anyone waiting for Sept 15!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could not have said it better! I loved the former QCor, everyone was happy, no trash, and was the most mature acting sales force I have ever experienced in my 3 decade career. I told my family after attending my first national sales mtg., how nice everyone was to me. That all, unfortunately, changed when Mnk acquired and started hiring all the trash managers and reps in that had to resort to "non compliant" activities for which there is no regret. Say what u want about the former qcor, but that didn't go on there, it didnt have to because u made plenty without resorting to those actions.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the former qcor rep before me that everyone just loved loved loved was filling out referral forms and doing stuff one absolutely should never do! So I have to disagree. And I hear people talking about journals or articles that isn't approved so just saying.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go to bed, trash Mnk hire! Can hear your whinning all the way from mt house! You DON'T kmow cause YOU weren't here! Compliance issues worse now with MNK TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's funny and so untrue! MNK is mopping up all the shit dare I say "synacthen?"

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, HO Ho, u win, gee, things r just SWELL! Cheers to ur trash MNK! Good luck! Miss those $500 am ex gift cards at Christmas! At least Qcor knew how to reward its employees at year end. Cheap Jersey shit!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need anger management!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I came from QCOR. I have not had patient names, filled out referral forms etc... There is WAY more pressure under MNK and I can see why people are resorting to illegal activities to get the job done.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never knew a patient name? That's some heavy bs my friend.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no way that all reps here don't know any patient names. Thats why the DOJ keeps calling us. I have 3 calls in the last 2 weeks from lawyers. It can't be long now.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never had names and haven't heard from any lawyers. I wonder if there is a connection

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Non compliance stuff runs wild in pulmonary, referrals forms tell it all!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True and the only way some managers and reps blowing away their numbers is doing things that are shady.