Pulmonary POA

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Jul 25, 2017 at 8:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6 openings in Pulm. Wait till 10/1 when the real reps leave..so sad...but we have the compliance department to thank and also NM.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, not trying to tell u what to do, but the retention agreement just says u have to be employed thru 9/14, so techinically u could email ur resignation on 9/15 and they still have to pay it to you. Read ur document.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What national sales manager? We don't have one. We do have a male that needs to retire, but I wouldn't call him a NM!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He has made a career, and several million dollars, by doing nothing; the definition of flying under the radar.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're a person of integrity you would turn your back on ALL legal activity.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry.
    All ILLEGAL activity.
    I have lawyers calling several times a week asking about this.
    Our National Sales Manager will run before it's too late.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will NOT turn my back on illegal activity. Lucky for us there is NONE here !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The national sales manager from Neurology ARD...was as illegal and crooked as they come. He left in less than a year. You can run to another company but the DOJ,HHS,and the FBI will track you down. Lol...all of you . I am sure that there were many "knock knocks" on the door for the past 5 years.lol...What did Jesus say on Good Friday right before he died..."It is finished " and boy is it. The end is near.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cannot wait to be gone from here in about 2 weeks!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See ya!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully EH will be gone soon! Gets a salary for doing nothing.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and I guess you are saving the world? one acthar referral at a time,
    please get over yourself.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And I guess your great leadership has made the stock price increase, right? Please be gone!