Purchasing new labs

Discussion in 'Aurora Diagnostics' started by anonymous, May 7, 2017 at 7:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can we be buying new labs when we are so far in debt?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why change when the next purchase could get us out of debt!!!!!!!!

3. Dan's playbook says to Max out the credit line. Like a fat kid turned loose on a dessert buffet. Makes the bankruptcy transaction far more favorable for dan's pocket book. Rest of you be damned. You hang around into the summer and your paychecks won't clear. Don't believe me? Do a little digging on Dan's history at his other stops. It's textbook stuff.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this what Crowley does?Can you link any info?I know they are cutting overtime all over and many people are leaving. I thought he was hired to makes us profitable.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's Dan Crowley?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chairman of the board, CEO, and man of the hour. Decent guy assigned a job nobody else could handle.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DC is the man to get us back on track

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DC DC DC DC DC DC DC

9. anona miss

anona miss Guest

LOL!!! too funny, dan!!! you are also chairman & ceo of dan crowley fan club. a club with only 1 member I might add. you are a friendless loser, with giant belly and a poorly dressed slob with a bad mullet haircut. where I come from, we call you dickie doo. your belly sticks out further than your dickie, do! you are also exhibit #1 that money can buy neither class, respect, friends nor love. at least not the kind of love you crave although it will buy you love for the evening, of which we all know you are a big solicitor. sad, lonely old man with disgusting chest hair that nobody wants to look at. for godsakes put on a decent shirt and button the collar, will ya, fat body.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a life and some manners.We're here to talk about the business, not your weird obsession with a 70 year old.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a life and some manners. We are here to talk about the business, not your weird obsession with a 70 year old.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL because it's true.....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He collects 100k in addition to his consultants bleeding the company dry every month when working a few hours a week over the phone.... the joke is on y'all. Laugh all you want he got the best of this beast with hookers keeping a smirk on that face only a mother could love.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least someones trying to help vs. what you're doing. Step up and assist during these tough times or grab the trophy and go home:) Either way, STFU

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the person that printed this out and put copies all over Lab? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Thank you! Haven't laughed this hard in a long, long time. Dickie Do DC! Dickie Do DC! Dickie Do DC! Will never be able to look at that silly 75yo the same again.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stockholm syndrome has taken over if you believe trying to help is increasing spending two to three times prior levels with most of it working its way back into his pockets from his team.

happy mothers day dan. card is in the mail you mf'er.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How stupid are you? There is only one way out! Either help them or leave? Choice is yours

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn't f**king built my business to have this POS crook steal money from my families mouth. My help to the company is to do everything possible to make sure DC and BW are replaced with ethical people.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then quit, you crying little pussy.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you sell? If so, then I'm not sure what to say... BUT if you built the business without their assistance and they're screwing it up; well... let me be the first to introduce you to - "class 101" in "managing a budget".